Thread: CTD When Loading Game

Default CTD When Loading Game

Hey All,

My first post so apologies if not the best place to post this.

I have for a while altered and added new aspects to Viking Total War II, which is brilliant by the way

However having gone through fixing various things from changes I have made, everything was now working perfectly.

Until I decided to load a game and I just get a CTD everytime I try to load a game.
    Does anyone have any idea why this would happen? I have checked through hundreds of threads, tutorials etc and cant find anything.

The campaign loads fine, my script works fine, battles work fine but I just cant load a game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am about to pull my hair out.

Cheers.

In addition I have re-installed Rome/BI several times and still wont load a new save game

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: CTD When Loading Game

Please post the technical details of your system. CPU, memory, graphics card and Operating System.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'my script works fine'. Have you modded your game? As this appears to be a Viking Invasion II problem it should relly have been raised there.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here