Thread: This mod is so AWESOME! High Elves now rock!

Default This mod is so AWESOME! High Elves now rock!

I just got done playing my first 1.02 battle and started a new High Elf game. I fought a Khornate army that spawned near the Elven fort in Norsca... And I really thought I was gonna lose. But after the first volley of arrows hit the poor Chaos followers I noticed something. The arrows really had hurt them. I zoomed in a part of the left Chaos line and it reminded me of a scene from the opening scene of the LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring, which during the introduce the Orcs were cut down wholesale with arrow fire. So I sat there and watchded the Chaos troops get pummeled and then their cavalry charged forward and I saw the Chaos Knights and I sucked my teeth so I took my few Dragon Princes and went to intercept them.... And to my surprise they tore them a new one! I went Oooooh-Rrrrah! So the Khorne Chosen hit my line of spearmen which was extended so they were only two deep, as per a suggestion I saw here on the forums. And they held for most of the battle even then they stood there ground and didn't break! I was like "Oh snap! They held!" After that it was standard mop up and ride down and snipe.

I'm loving 1.02 the High Elves now are the badasses they should be and I can build the Asur empire I always dreamed of. I'm loving this mod.... Again. :XD

EDIT: BTW I love the new battlefield banners for the High Elves, can't wait to try the Dark Elves but I want to try to add some music for them first. Out of curiosity, is there any chance we'll see hero units like Steffan Von Kessel and Aurelion in 2.0? I think Aurelion is very dreamy and would love to see her commanding High Elven forces.
    Last edited by Outlawstar15a2; January 17, 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Mr. Sorrow's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: This mod is so AWESOME! High Elves now rock!

My friend we have AARs for this kind of reaction, therefore by the order of His Majesty...you are CLOSED
    Last edited by Mr. Sorrow; January 18, 2010 at 06:24 AM.