Thread: KoJ campaign narrative

Paladin247's Avatar Biarchus

Default KoJ campaign narrative

At Wudang_Clown's suggestion, I have attached a condensed and edited version of the series of posts concerning my recently completed campaign as KoJ. It's lengthy at 34 pages, but when I first pasted all the posts into Word it was 44, so a lot has been pruned out, mostly small or routine battles of no tactical or strategic interest.

That campaign thread itself, "Winning 'legit' KoJ strategy", which I did not start, has had almost 10,000 hits to date so we thought there would be enuf interest to do the work cleaning it up and making it one coherent piece.
    "With a population of around a million, Rome (in Claudius' time) was a vast city even by modern standards. It is worth pointing out that during the early Renaissance the population of Rome was no more than fifteen thousand-- living amid the ruins of a civilization that dwarfed their own. It was not until the nineteenth century that the population of Rome returned to the levels it had enjoyed under the Caesars. That is eloquent proof of the fact that human history is not a tale of steady progress towards greater knowledge and achievement." Simon Scarrow

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: KoJ campaign narrative

Very cool Paladin. I will try to find sometime to check it out.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Default Re: KoJ campaign narrative

can you make it for islamic faction to ?