Thread: To all Imperial Commanders...

Default To all Imperial Commanders...

I report to all "loyal" Imperial commanders from Altdorf. It is over my brothers, your Emperor Karl Franz and your Reichmarshall have turned to Chaos with me... You two most important military figures are gone to you now. The temple to Sigmar in Altdorf is gone, much of the western half of the empire is now under my control, Middenland and Hochland are gone having been consumed by my unholy pawns.

I now extend a hand of redemption to all remaining Imperial forces. Join me in howling the praises of Chaos, or be crushed under the weight of 1,000 legions of Hell. You have been warned, surrender to me or suffer eternally...

If you continue to persist in your futile efforts to save your false empire you will be crushed under the weight of my holy crusaders, legions of daemons will summon forth and descend upon you where you least expect it, and your cities will be smashed to the ground by our thunderous cannons. Nuln is ours! So you will not get anymore gunpowder or guns, and I have secured the Sea of Claws preventing the Elves from sending aid. There is no hope of escape, put down your arms unbelievers and bow before the forces of Chaos Undivided.

In all seriousness I didn't fall to Chaos when my piety dropped to 0, so I had to manually initiate the civil war...
    Last edited by Outlawstar15a2; January 16, 2010 at 12:04 PM.

Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: To all Imperial Commanders...

I am not even going to comment on this, it must be a full moon or something...
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.