Thread: Troubles

Default Troubles

Hi all, I registered to the forum just today but I've followed you and third age guys during the last months...My post wants to be pretty clear: installing this mod was (and is) a HELL for me...I've installed lots of mods and I know how usually these things work...I was really looking forward to this and I even voted it on Moddb (I trust you,pals)...but it is simply...to difficult! It's since Monday that I struggle to install it. The 1.01 doesn't work, and on Megaupload and Hotsomething I found LOTS of issues; I spent hours to download (every 30 minute a donwload?) all the files and....I can't even open them....Please, to make all WAY EASIER...Could you upload the files (.exe) on Filefront or Moddb and not on that DAMN SITES that make just you hate the net? I really appreciate the work you've done and you're doing so please let everyone enjoy it....Thx

Default Re: Troubles

It's easy, the only difficult is the 7zip, but when you download the parts from host, they are named xxxx.7zip so its easy to find out that you need this program.

When you got it follow the instructions placed on forum, very simple.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I can maybe upload the 1.01.exe and the 1.02.exe for you if you want.

I finally got to install them but...one of the sound.exe doesn't work. I'll try again later...Now I can't translate the game! I installed the text files but nothing.....
    Edit: Now it's ok...Uff I did it...Thx for the work guys, but you should put the exe on Filefront or Moddb; it would help a lot to share it...Thank you for help!
    Last edited by Alexandros93; January 16, 2010 at 01:08 PM.

Let me repeat this again.. please please somebody upload the full game files here; http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-wa...-war/downloads

I can't do it myself as I can only upload with 56 kb and then I can't do it in less than 12 hours. We need all relevant files upload to that place for easy access.

I have also considered a torrent though again it really requires more people and more importantly people with good connections share it.

Hi folks...

i got following problem after installation of the 1.01 mod plus 1.01 music addon, 1.02 patch and action fighters translation: i´ve played campaign with chaos and when i´m selecting units on the strategy map they say sth like "oui seniior" ... nothing about the french language but in this case its sounds gay... any clues whats going on?

thanks for help!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

It's just that they have a French accent ingame. The Warhammer team said they will change this some other time, though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    It's just that they have a French accent ingame. The Warhammer team said they will change this some other time, though.
    thx pilgrim for info... thought have done sth wrong while installation... hope they will change it soon

Uploading 1.02 exe to moddb now. God, I must love you kids or something...

I'd upload the 1.01 exe as well but I deleted it from my computer already, as I no longer need it.

EDIT: Ok, 1.02 is uploaded and saved. Though it currently is waiting authorisation I have no idea if they'll give it as I said it was a patch and required 1.01 which I believe is correct I also didn't include a readme as I thought it was self explanatory.

But it currently appears to be downloadable so I suggest you grab it now before they yank it.
    Last edited by Outlawstar15a2; January 17, 2010 at 08:50 AM.

Ok, thank you....You helped the community quite a lot with an easier .exe....

If it is in, it has been added. I'll make some installation guide once I figure out how to get 1.01 in there.

For those of you able to use torrents, the files is also available on pirate bay. I've included the torrent in zip format as an attachment.