Thread: Encyclopedia

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Default Encyclopedia

Perhaps you can use the encyclopedia I'm currently compiling. I have already entries on weapons, northern ships and some armour. The more I research this, the more faults I encounter on mods that are further very historical. If you do not understand something or want to know more, just ask. My database is focused on the central and northern europe region (HRR, PL, LT, Scandinavia unto russia) so you wont find specific english or spanish weapons.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=323830

Default Re: Encyclopedia

Okay, I'll check it out. Though our team has compiled vast quantites of info over the past couple years so there may not be anything we don't have, but I appreciate the gesture. I'll PM you some books that might help you fill it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Thanks, it is not meant that you will do anything wrong, but it could help in refining everything. I try to make a structured database that you can use for example to doublecheck. It is mostly meant for myself and MADTAO to make historically correct units but I thought that other mods that I know of and like to see finished could benefit from it as well.
    It is mostly meant to be something as a check, I'm sure you know everything already.

Subuatai de Bodemloze's Avatar No rest for the wicked
    50 degrees, 26.2 minutes North, 119 degrees, 12.4 minutes West

Quote Originally Posted by EarendilElenthol View Post
    Thanks, it is not meant that you will do anything wrong, but it could help in refining everything. I try to make a structured database that you can use for example to doublecheck. It is mostly meant for myself and MADTAO to make historically correct units but I thought that other mods that I know of and like to see finished could benefit from it as well.
    It is mostly meant to be something as a check, I'm sure you know everything already.
    Merci, it is very nice of you to be willing to share your research. Though like sean says we have loads of data that we have corrilated over the last couple years. Still your gesture is taken with thanks. We will certainly take a look at it.