Thread: TATW units

Default TATW units

I have a question, it is not a bug, but when i play mordor on custom battles with i can have some armoured trolls, i have upgraded some fortesses and cities to max but i can't recruit any of them.

So theres my question, how i can recruit those units do they come later in-game?

Default Re: TATW units

At the start of the campaign you receive a message that your industry is preparing for all out war. You cannot recruit the highest level of units at that moment.
    At turn 41 you receive a message that the war industry is running at maximum capacity, you are now able to recruit all of your units.

Please post this kind of questions in the official question & answer thread.

Gl with your trolls!
    In it for the rep.

Thank you

Hi mrjacob18, welcome to the forums.

There are a couple things that may answer your question. First of all, trolls can only be recruited in mountain regions (you can see each region's terrain by clicking on the green book that shows up on the settlement buildings pane). However, since I'm assuming you're trying to build up your major starting settlements, they would all qualify. The more likely reason is that you haven't gotten to to barracks event yet. This happens around turn 40 (you get a message saying something like "good news, our military infrastructure is now running at full capacity), and nobody can access their top-tier units until it happens.

Custom battles, on the other hand, give you access to your faction's entire unit lineup, with no resrictions other than money.