Thread: Traits and Ancillaries

Default Traits and Ancillaries

Nikolos has made some progress with the traits and ancillaries however work is still needed on these before they can be integrated fully into the mod. As I have other more pressing things to be working on for the mod I can not work on these myself until at the very earliest 23rd of Jan, therefore if anybody else could help out or knows somebody who could help out it would speed the progression of the mod right along and bring the release that bit closer.

ROFL Copter's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Traits and Ancillaries

I wish I could help.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Look at the trait and ancilliaries through out MTW2,ALEX/BI and RTW vanilla. CA has changed some around. I deem MTW2 taits as updated versions-thresholds and trigger specifics. RTW vanilla is bugged so need bugfixer to resolve some issues.

I am not sure using NEW traits for this Mod,but maybe easier to just rename existing ones to fit in with your mod,ie the BI Office traits etc.

Nikolos's Avatar Tiro

Thats what we began with, but several new traits and .tga files need to be added. I'm not sure of how much I can say, so I'll leave it there

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

I found getting the battle traits out of the way as the triggers for them and for ancilliaries-battle type are the most complex. I look at MTW2 and BugFixer and the Trivium upgrade(featured in some mods) helpful.

Ancilliary images,hmm I not sure where to source new images. SubRosa used fantasy female art,mainly AD&D types,not sure here for male and female,but an idea for you?

Traits and ancillaries are finished now.