Thread: Kingdom of the Isles Recruitment

EwenCameron's Avatar Semisalis

Icon3 Kingdom of the Isles Recruitment

latha math lads,

the team of "The Kingdoms of the Isles" is looking for additional modders. We're making some good progress at the moment but we're short on skilled members.

1) Scripter
    There are easy tasks like emergent factions and AI concerning stuff which need to be discused and heavy scripting tasks concerning the campaign script and alliance scripts. If you have some free time and are interested in the time period and the events that happend during the Scottish Wars of Independence just write me an PM and we see what we can do.

2) Modeller & Unit Designer
    Well we don't need completly new units but maybe some very good retexturing! We have 2-3 members who could do this stuff but we're short on time and have other things to do as well.

Examples: Some new sword and spear units which have leather or mail shirts and better looking helmets. We don't need those full equipped mail knights of the 15-16th century. The noble highlander helmets just look stupid and need to be redone too (maybe no helmets at all).

We're also keen to add new head types (faces) and helmets to our units and welcome every idea with regards to these.

If you're interested and capable of doing such stuff, please let me know and send an PM.

3) Beta Testers
    At a later stage of the mod we need Beta Testers. You will gain access to the Beta-Forums and can test the mod before everyone else can. CTDs and errors need to be reported so we can repair this. You could also add your suggestions and proposals - maybe we missed something important?

PM me for further questions.

Greets Ewen.
    Last edited by The Border Reiver; January 21, 2010 at 09:12 PM.

Developer of "The Kingdoms of the Isles" - 2D Artist, Traits & Ancillaries, Family Trees

Default Re: [The Kingdoms of the Isles] Recruitments

Quote Originally Posted by EwenCameron View Post
    2) Modeller & Unit Designer
    Well we don't need completly new units but maybe some very good retexturing! We have 2-3 members who could do this stuff but we're short on time and have other things to do as well.
    I wouldn't mind doing some texture work.

EwenCameron's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [The Kingdoms of the Isles] Recruitments

Hi mate,

thanks for replying. I've got your PM and will answer this as fast as possible.
    I've got a lot of work to do at the moment. So be patient pls.

Greets. Ewen.

Developer of "The Kingdoms of the Isles" - 2D Artist, Traits & Ancillaries, Family Trees

Default Re: The Kingdoms of the Isles - Recruitment - We need your talent!

If ya need a beta tester in the future let me know.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Hey there, I too would be willing to be a Beta Tester. I've done a lot of Beta work for Dave Scarface and I'm able to dedicate a large amount of time to it. Sadly I have no modding skills I can utilise my time even better with. Ah well, this mod looks wonderful and I'm very keen to help.

We are still some way off beta testing to be honest but we will let you know. Thanks for the offers!

Nice mod project, was trying to make a mod like that, very poorly developed.

I know a bit about sripts, if it is any help ..

Libertus

I would gladly be a beta tester!! please let me know!

I will go through all the boring stages, click on every agent, try to move each one, exhaust all possibilities that I can, and write a detailed report on it.

Thanks for the offers guys. We will need beta testers but we are still some way off having a beta to test!

Fatmid, to be honest we need very advanced scripting and TNZ has been doing this for us. The Reiver is implementing his work into a new build at the moment.

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Kingdom of the Isles Recruitment

New recruitment thread being opened