Thread: Downloading help

Default Downloading help

I downloaded the main file, and save it to the RTW Folder, I am using the Creative Assembly option. I then saved the patch, but it won't let me extract - I downloaded it to the same folder. Help for someone technically deficient please.

I extracted into my RTW folder, and now I am getting a script error, line 2702. descr_export building or something or other.
    Last edited by thebull0425; January 10, 2010 at 01:58 PM.

Default Re: Downloading help

Quote Originally Posted by thebull0425 View Post
    I downloaded the main file, and save it to the RTW Folder, I am using the Creative Assembly option. I then saved the patch, but it won't let me extract - I downloaded it to the same folder. Help for someone technically deficient please.

I extracted into my RTW folder, and now I am getting a script error, line 2702. descr_export building or something or other.

Hi thebull0425

Ok just wanna make sure you followed a certain down load instruction

Did you ?
    Rio IBFD BRG III
    1- clean 1.6 rtw-bi. installation
    2- Within the rtw folder copy the bi folder and then change the copied bi folder to rio
    3- Install RIO'S IBFD BRG III

Then: Assimilation Mod Patch:
    -Extract to your desk top -Copy or drop the rio folder over your rtw folder where your rio mod is located, copy over all existing files.

The only difference with this mod compared to others is that you have to do step 2
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 11, 2010 at 08:25 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod