Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Greek Mod v. 3.0 with AOR system....(Last updated 30/01/2012)

Default Re: Greek Mod v. 2.3 with AOR system....(Last updated 23/02/2010)

In #154 post you said it was working and now it does not? I can't say much. Let Steam check your game's files and fix them if necessary. Also if you have not the original game you won't be able to play that.

diez's Avatar Biarchus

hi,aewsome mod,congratulation,always wanted to play with greece!
    is this mod compatible with darthmod 6.2 and 6.95??

still having trouble i know you must be kind of busy so i just wanted to make sure you did not forget me

Default Re: Greek Mod v. 2.0 with AOR system....(Last updated 10/01/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Demokritos View Post
    Great job, Hellas team! I wish all minor factions had such a team working for them.
    This. I would love this for Mamlukes. I'm sure anyone wants a special mod for their favorite minor factions.

Good job though. Congratz to all Greek faction fans

Quote Originally Posted by greek_guy View Post
    still having trouble i know you must be kind of busy so i just wanted to make sure you did not forget me

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    In #154 post you said it was working and now it does not? I can't say much. Let Steam check your game's files and fix them if necessary. Also if you have not the original game you won't be able to play that.

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

I'm going bankrupt as greece in the first turn.. I tried to raise the taxes, but these causes general strikes everywhere! All my workers are on the street.
    I asked the other countries for help, prussia gave me thousands, but that doesnt help...

Just kidding, I like your greece mod!
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Thanks!

The irony is that the first lawns we took during the revolution of 1821 were paid in 1980 decade because of the "solidarity" lawn interest of the "allied" great powers!!! That is the faith of the small countries using their "ally" help. Now days you do not need arms and wars to make an empire, you can use economy...

My game only dose not work when I use the 2.3 patch. If I put the 2.2 back in it works fine. scratch that now one of my campign crashing when i hit the turn button . i think the problem might be with the AI because diplomay makes it crash too. look forward to your response thanks.
    Last edited by greek_guy; July 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM.

I asked again but do you make the necessary changes in user script when you replace 2.2 with 2.3 patch?

Probably not what changes do I have to make and can you give me the user.script path. Thanks

Use this tool http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=434980 and make sure that you have the right commands as they are in instructions (actually the 2.3 instead 2.2).

thanks all is well, now on to constantinople. love the mod alot so great to play as Greece and realize the megali ideal, thanks for the help.

I'm down loading this mod right now to try it. I've read thought the description and the only things I don't like is the limit on the recruitment of regular units to only a few provinces. Is it easy to change this for my own person use? I've personalized Stainless steel for medieval two for my tastes, would it be easy to do the same thing for this mod? To the poster above me, why stop with the Megali idea? Why not greek domanation of the entre mediterranean sea?
    Last edited by KillerBee256; July 20, 2011 at 09:22 AM.

There is no point for Greek irregulars and some units like Philellines to be global. On the other hand you have many more than 100 units to recruit in those areas.

I must have starpos mod to play this....please re karrntasia apantiste......its very important for me to play this mod....to see units wear foustanela kai oxi auta ta florika pantelonia......congratulation for your work

No just download Greek Mod.

No just download Greek Mod.
    Thank you

how can i activate the three pack files..?and what is manager mod..?something i have to download...?

Download this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=434980 , open user script fie add the following lines to it:

mod "Hellas_patch23.pack";
    mod "Hellas_naval.pack";
    mod "Hellas_models.pack";

If you want to pay something elese than Greek mod you have to remove them or add a semicolon (Greek question mark) in front of every line to disable it temporarily.

Download this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=434980 , open user script fie add the following lines to it:

mod "Hellas_patch23.pack";
    mod "Hellas_naval.pack";
    mod "Hellas_models.pack";

If you want to pay something elese than Greek mod you have to remove them or add a semicolon (Greek question mark) in front of every line to disable it temporarily.
    well....i learn to use both usp and mod manager....i want to ask u something else(i know u are busy and sorry for disturbing u)which packs i must check in manager mod because always crashes...i've downloaded etw...is that a problem...???i must have 1.6 patch...???man sorry again for disturbing u and thanks a lot for your attention