Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Greek Mod v. 3.0 with AOR system....(Last updated 30/01/2012)

Default Re: Greek Mod v. 2.3 with AOR system....(Last updated 23/02/2010)

My friends i am new member and i want to do download Greek Mod v. 2.3 with AOR system....(Last updated 23/02/2010) .I have Empire and Napoleon Total War.Do you know something that i have to do for download?Thank you for help

Mitsos, are you kidding me? You use as avatar the 1967-1973 Greek dictatorship emblem? I take it is a bad joke and that you will change it because I do not understand how a young man would ever be a fun of a dictatorship...

Husser i have a question. why can not build a modern universität.

sorry my english is not good why i speak german

What you mean you cannot build a university? Have you done the necessary research first?

I have researched everything you need to build the modern university but I can build them nowhere.

Husser can you help me?
    Last edited by sigie85; May 19, 2011 at 01:48 PM.

Is there anyway to place this into your ETF without a mod manager... its come to my attention that it is no longer being supported and has a few issues (like missing the check boxes)
    *Venienti Occurrite Morbo*
    Meet The Misfortune As It Comes
    -Latin Proverb-

"A house of judgment so divine,"
    "That we burn our brothers!"
    -Unearth - Hail the Shrine-

If you do not want to use mod manager edit manually user script (tool) adding the proper commands as per given instructions.

hi, these are the edited units,
    orofilakes-basic line infantry, some stat differences with european line infantry
    royal phalanx-semi elite infantry
    acrobolistes-semi elite skirmishers
    ethnofilakes-reg skirmishers
    cavalry has also been redone
    cost and upkeep has also been redone for all units
    elite non historical units have also been redone
    replace your files with these

here are the pack files

Quote Originally Posted by grassias5 View Post
    hi, these are the edited units (...) replace your files with these
    You forgot to attach the file (you have to zip it first), or give the link if you have uploaded elsewhere.

hmm? i attached the 2 pack files, they arent there?

Husser sorry but I can not build the modern university. I have researched everything to build it, but it does not go to school because I can only extend to the third stage and no further. when I conquer a country where they exist they will disappear and will only step back to the third set.

Please help me

o.k. I'll check it.

Thank you

Indeed there was that problem... I do not get why though...

Anyway, extract the attached zip and place Gr_Uni.pack in your game's data folder. Start the game or load a save. The title is missing (I have to edit the loc file) but this is only cosmetic and has no effect in game play. It is time for an update so I'll fix text as wll.

sorry my english is not good i am german
    Last edited by sigie85; June 05, 2011 at 03:27 AM.

Husser I have a new problem. when I start the Late Campaign and I want to the United States play because I can not build a modern university.
    Yesterday it was an occupied territory where it has a modern uni task but also because they have regressed to the third stage, ie the classical uni

and as I said my english is not the best. google translate helps me

First that is the wrong thread to post about Late Campaign. Second if you want to lay as US I suggest my Sturm und Drang 2. In any case if you meet the same problem with any faction, use the pack I made you for Greece with a small change. You have to open it with PFM and replace greece with the faction name you want (e.g. united_states) in the second column.

KairMuur_Martian's Avatar Foederatus
    Olympus Mons Mts., Planet Mars. By Way Of Dallas - Texas, Planet Earth.

Is there a version where these units are also advertised for being seperate stand-alone content for, lets say, reskin-only; for replacing vanilla textures? And if there is, it seems there would still be the compatibility issues of presumably (to my limited memory of reading the OP overview of the Greek Mod) an addition of units to Greece, am I correct? My point in forwarding this message to the Greek Mod creators is to use just the custom skins (for NO such mod-in-the works of my own, I assure you. Only for personal use) to replace vanilla skins?

Incidentally, I'm asking many of the same questions but only need two important ones in brevity: Can I use the custom skins of the Greek Mod to replace vanilla skins? If I am allowed to do so, with no conflicts, would it be best to delete the added units and other gameplay changes to make it compatible with lastest Imperial Splendour 2.1.4?

Ive dealt with you, HusserlTW, in my inbox off and on so I know you have a knowledgeable answer coming along. Don't rub the complement in too much but I cant wait for it. No pun or an overtly sarcastic remark intended. I'm all "happy language" this Morning is all.

Muur
    Last edited by KairMuur_Martian; June 07, 2011 at 09:16 AM.
    Muur the Martian

Greek mod uses complete custom units. So either you shall use whole mod pack or you will take only models and textures to assign them to vanilla units but in this case you need to make your own mod pack. Since it is for your personal use you can do what ever you like, don't you?
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 07, 2011 at 02:15 PM.