Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Greek Mod v. 3.0 with AOR system....(Last updated 30/01/2012)

Default Re: Greek Mod v. 3.0 with AOR system....(Last updated 30/01/2012)

Ok..i reallized something...when i was in 1840 and ITALIAN STATES comes fight my Army for defend teritorry i get crash..but was not only This,i reallized i cant start new single in HELLAS MOD when i try start new campaing and i try chose Hellas i get crashed every time.so i reuinstall all i delete the Mod and i install it again...i start play again..but when i rich the 1840 again the same problem comes 1nce more...iam desrprate cause i spend hours to play and get all this lands and this is sad..Help if any1 cans pressiated.

i reallized when i rich to 1840 that Happens i reinstall the mod..i load and when i rich again the 1840 i cant do anything all time crash to desktop..help plz cause i spend many hours for this lovely MOD ty!

Laetus

the download links doesn't work... please reupload them somebody

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by lilipouas View Post
    the download links doesn't work... please reupload them somebody
    What link are you referring to?

If you use any link in the OP then those links might be broken, instead try this link.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Hello everyone!

The mod is very good,impressive work!I just want to make two comments,in case the creators want to improve the mod in a future update.I recommend changing the flag of the ships to match the one we see in the world map. You have the current greek flag,which,historically,is wrong,since the "right" one for that period of time was the one we see on the world map.Also,in the description of the nation,you mention the events in the right time period which is not the same from where the game begins.I mean,the greek revolutionary began in 1821,but the 1st greek country(a indipendant nation) was formed at 1830(February) and since greece has a king,I would assume he came to greece after the death of Kapodistrias,so I think the game should start after the year 1832. Correct me if I am wrong about my observations.

Again,all in all,this is a very well made mod.Thank you for sharing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorix View Post
    Hello everyone!

The mod is very good,impressive work!I just want to make two comments,in case the creators want to improve the mod in a future update.I recommend changing the flag of the ships to match the one we see in the world map. You have the current greek flag,which,historically,is wrong,since the "right" one for that period of time was the one we see on the world map.Also,in the description of the nation,you mention the events in the right time period which is not the same from where the game begins.I mean,the greek revolutionary began in 1821,but the 1st greek country(a indipendant nation) was formed at 1830(February) and since greece has a king,I would assume he came to greece after the death of Kapodistrias,so I think the game should start after the year 1832. Correct me if I am wrong about my observations.

Again,all in all,this is a very well made mod.Thank you for sharing it.
    Welcome to TWC, Terrorix!

First, husserlTW, the author behind ETF will not come back as he retired from modding in late October 2013.

Also, your comment about Greece is something I cannot comment since I'm not from Greece, I am from Sweden, but I know husserlTW is from Greece and I think he would know best and the reason why he did what he did in this mod.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Laetus

I tried to download it from the site but it says the file is corrupted when i try to download it I can only download the Fix everything else when i hit the download button they download 1-2 mb and then i get a prompt that says the file is corrupted...Anyone willing to post the archive or something so i can download it from somewhere else??

Welcome to TWC, marer2!

Quote Originally Posted by marer2 View Post
    I tried to download it from the site but it says the file is corrupted when i try to download it I can only download the Fix everything else when i hit the download button they download 1-2 mb and then i get a prompt that says the file is corrupted...Anyone willing to post the archive or something so i can download it from somewhere else??
    From what site did you tried downloading the Greek mod?

If you tried to download it from TAL then you need to wait as they may have a server issue and I can't even visit TAL.

Laetus

For some strange reason i can download it now no problem...Before it would say that the file is corrupted for whatver reason.Sorry to bother you

Quote Originally Posted by marer2 View Post
    For some strange reason i can download it now no problem...Before it would say that the file is corrupted for whatver reason.Sorry to bother you
    No worries. Come back anytime, should you have an issue.

Hi everyone.
    I m having problems downloading the 3.1fix (error 404 in the downloading page).
    Can anyone help me?

Also, as i opened the 3.0 file with win rar, the file seemed to be empty/corrupted...
    I really want to play this mod, any help?

Welcome to TWC, Radagast1926!

Where did you downloaded the Greek Mod 3.0 with AOR System?

thanks for the reply.

i m not sure if i understood your question exactly, but i downloaded it from the link in the first page and it was put automaticaly in the default file where all downloads from Chrome (which i use) end up. (Downloads).
    The zip file has a size of 162MB but when i me trying to unzip it or open it, it says that the files are either destroyed or in an unknown form.
    I downloaded again, nothing changed.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast1926 View Post
    thanks for the reply.

i m not sure if i understood your question exactly, but i downloaded it from the link in the first page and it was put automaticaly in the default file where all downloads from Chrome (which i use) end up. (Downloads).
    The zip file has a size of 162MB but when i me trying to unzip it or open it, it says that the files are either destroyed or in an unknown form.
    As I am not sure what package you are using to unzip the files can I suggest you try https://www.7-zip.org/
    It is a free utility, and the Hellas MOD unpacks fine with it
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

thank you. I tried with WinRar at first. I also tried with the 7zip you suggested, but couldnt open it either, it says that it is not a compressed file.

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast1926 View Post
    thanks for the reply.

Any link in the OP could work, but to be on the safe side then go here to download the Greek Mod 3.0 mod.

http://www.theassimilationlab.com/fo...th-aor-system/

Also, if it matters I use WinRAR and that works for me.

thank you both @Leonardo for the replies and the help.
    the link you gave me, worked fine, i unziped it but now i have another problem. All the files are in the Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war.
    folder but what i got now is this:

Anyway, i cant thank you enough for your help and support, i ll try and figure out what is the problem.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

I usually exit Steam then reload the Steam Client and verify the game cache before reinstalling a mod (that has the error shown in the picture) and doing that often help at least it does for me.