Thread: Adding Buildings to Settlements (in campaign [cheat!])

Default Adding Buildings to Settlements (in campaign [cheat!])

Hi,

I've got a great HRE campaign going. I was offered a Teutonic Knights Minor Chapter House at the beginning, but turned it down as I dindn't want it in my capital. Now, it has been nearly 200 turns and I have not had it offered anywhere again! I have started a number of crusades, and have Koenigsberg (next to a pagan region of more than 50% pagan for those who know "export_descr_guilds"), yet it's still not being offered!! I can't play an HRE camaign without Teutonic Knights!!

As a last resort I've tried using the shell to add it using:

"create_building Koenigsberg teutonic_knights_minor_ch"

...and many iterations of this but I'm not even sure if it's the right command. So far it returns an error every time.

Any help appreciated! I really would like to add it to Koenigsberg specifically if anyone knows the way to add a building to a settlement.

Thanks.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Adding Buildings to Settlements (in campaign [cheat!])

Many of the cheats listed are from 1.0 and taken out by 1.2. This maybe one of them.

Ah I see! Well thanks for the reply! It seems you don't know for sure, but unless someone says otherwise I guess that's it! I'll just have to keep launching crusades I guess!

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

I haven't tried it since RTW.