Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647

Thread: Heroes Hordes & beyond [KGCMv4.2]

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Heroes Hordes & beyond [KGCMv4.2]

Dunno why but when I try the campaign it crash for any faction? Custom battle worked fine tho.

Thanks for the mod i just installed it 2 days ago i had a problem and by the god i just fix it the entries Registy Problem can't find kingdom installed Who hes the problem just download {Universal Extractor} For Free and Right Click Of The Exe File and Unextract Then Choose Mods in med2 then There'll be 3 Folder in the Med2 Mods Folder then go into the folder and cut Kingdoms Grand Campagin folder and paste into the right place Med2 mods folder directory Enjoy

Hi everybody, after a long time of absence, I'm back on twcenter. I know whats causing the crashes with the campaign and I will post the changed files here during the next month. I got it working on my laptop now, but it was merged with some of my own modding so I'll have to redo the part to get the original HHB running. Please spread the news to those who have been waiting for a solution!

How install this??

Well, custom battles seem to work just absolutely fine, but the campaign refuses to load. Anyone else getting this problem?

Ok, I've been out of the loop as far as m2tw mods go for a couple of years. Mostly been playing online games I guess but that time draws to a close as I'm facing the reality I may lose my internet for some time. I realize and have read the change log for this xai mod but I must admit it is still a little bit confusing. I have been testing newer (to me) mods like Grand Campaign Mod, The Last Kingdom, and that newer version of Westeros, petty kings. Personally even though petty kings has more factions, I still seem to think that kingdoms river and hills is built better. Something as small as being granted ancillary trait of (Duke) of a settlement makes a big difference to me. I have been playing M2tw since the beginning and I have spent years on the TATW(MOS) series. At this point I am looking for longevity, and replayability, being that it could be months before I have internet access again. I am a very patient person, and will wait years if necessary for the mod that is built that is bug free and easy to install. Big picture wise, I would like to ask some of the people here who have put in more hours than me with all of this, what are the benefits to xai versus the vanilla. And please don't over abbreviate things I may not know every mod you are referring to. How easy is this mod to install, will I need internet access to deal with issues on any of these previously mentioned mods? For example, I have been running MOS version 4.1 for years, even though 6.2 or something has been out for some time and even seems like a better game, there's too many bugs to deal with and I will wait. Same seems to go for Hordes and Heroes mod, though I understand it has implemented xai within. I would like to try it but when I find big technical issues in the forums such as settlements not allowing building types to be constructed ect.... I would rather wait a year or 2 for the next release that has dealt with such issues. Will xai work on all of the mods I have mentioned here?? Should I just try Hordes and heroes to get a sense of xai improvements? Grand campaign seems to be so far so good by itself, I am testing 4.3 and I must agree it is much closer to what m2tw should have been. Please explain this mod for dummies so I can understand what's involved before I download more wasted space onto my computer. I like things to be easy! I am very interested in this mod, but it seems like a lot of work and a few tweaky bugs are included. I would also like to re-ask the question asked by a prior member not answered, if I install this over 4.3 will it still work?

I'm trying to extract the the files to the appropriate locations, but when I try, every file says that there was an error and nothing works. Using 7-zip, it says something like "cannot access output file" or something similar. Any help would be much appreciated!

Okay, so I fixed the problem. I realized after posting this that I had not yet tried changing the permissions and read-only status on my Medieval II files. After doing that, the extraction went as intended.

Default Re: Heroes Hordes & beyond

when i select a faction, it shows the loading and when it ends it crashs to desktop someone please say me how to fix it

Edit: Fixed it if someone want to know how to fix it just ask in this post with quote.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Haermorus-mora View Post
    Edit: Fixed it if someone want to know how to fix it just ask in this post with quote.
    Seems like I have the same problem How did you fix it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?b9ix6jw3vhtxyd1
    Download this file and place it in “mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data\models_strat\textures” folder
    Courtesy of han891.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b9ix6jw3vhtxyd1
    Download this file and place it in “mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data\models_strat\textures” folder
    Courtesy of han891.
    Thanks, that fixed the crash.

I found a bug with siege battles. When you have control over the plaza. The capture timer never starts so the battle never ends. Only way to finish the battle is to route the attacker or kill off the entire defense army. Not really game breaking but it makes siege battles redundant.

I found the solution. In the data folder you replace the "battle_config.xml" and the "config_ai_battle.xml" files with the KGCM 4.3 equivalent. You might also have to delete/replace the "battle.sd" file in data/ui folder.

is this thread still relevant? I am a very enthusiastic player of the Dave Scarface 4.3 mod. But after completing almost all factions on very hard, I want to play this one, HHB. My problem is, like some of you, that after the cruelling installation ( I usually get so frustrated that I cannot even find the most simple modding abbreviations i mean wtf is (oi) do i need to type that?) it still doesn't work. After re downloading and reinstalling the whole thing blablabla 4.2 3.0 gold etc. One question WHERE IS THE FCKING BUGFIX BOTTOM OF THE POST?? I only see garrison script. I would be glad I can make it to work at all, forget about being wales or some weird xiao agg something It would be nice if the HHB would atleast run for a few turns. With regards moderators I love the work but the installation package and noob help could use some tinkering. Can i give it up that I can play this or will it still haunt me. gr

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Crash at start of campaign with either Spain, France or England, after the video, and with Egypt at clicking on the icon in the grand campaign menu. Don't tell me this mod works. And the famous bugfixer is not where it is said it was.
    Last edited by Dracula; December 24, 2016 at 05:05 AM.

Can anyone please tell me the right process step by step to install this mod. I installed kgcm 3.0 then the patch 4.2 and then HHB, also made the changes as posted in the beginning but crashes after the video loading in every faction that i choose. Is there something missing?

KmanBEAST's Avatar Civis

I just came upon this thread. I just finished downloading 4.2 and want to get this submod. What did you do to get it to FULLY WORK? the instructions in the first post are confusing. it says theres a "bugfix at the bottom of this first post that is necessary" but then i dont see any attached files at the bottom of the first post!

According to Dave Scarface, this submod does not work on steam:

Why won't HHB mod start up?

First of all did KGCM 3.0 and 4.2 work normally before you installed HHB? If the answer is yes then most likey you have installed HHB wrong and need to install it again. Otherwise there could be a possibility that it did not download correctly. Delete the 2 parts of HHB and download them again with anti virus software turned off. Also if you own a digital version of M2TW i.e you downloaded it from steam, then the mod will not run.

-from the FAQ thread made for the Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...sked-Questions
    Last edited by KmanBEAST; June 13, 2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KmanBEAST View Post
    Also if you own a digital version of M2TW i.e you downloaded it from steam, then the mod will not run.
    So what are us digital users supposed to do ?

Just forfait our ultimate KGC experience?

Where is the patch fix for this submod?

Does this submod compatible with 5.0 version?