Thread: Need help in increasing the attribute limit

Default Need help in increasing the attribute limit

The current attribute limit in M&B is 63. Is there a tweak involving any text file which can help me raise the limit to a higher number? While playing Prophecy of Pendor I realized that I could not improve my knights of the griffin any further after they got 63 strength due to the restriction. Anybody into modding who can help me increase the number? I desperately want to make my troops immortal.
    Наиболее полное истребитель в мире

Default Re: Need help in increasing the attribute limit

Moved to Mount&Blade Mods.

Hmm...I'm not a PoP player, but I would recommend checking here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html

Or use the Troop Editor which is quite a simple and easy to understand tool. Just remember to make a backup copy of the files you will be modifying.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

I should have mentioned earlier that I had already checked the taleworlds forum, but thanks anyway.

Well, did you try the troop editor? You can upgrade them through that. It's got a GUI and is quite simple and fast.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Actually I want to alter the default limit for attributes in the game. The troop editor only helps you to directly change the starting stats for all kinds of troops. I want to experience attributes such as strength beyond the current limit. I want to "earn" the attributes not change them to a higher value 'cause the latter would be cheating.

Well, that would be impossible unless you have the source code, sorry. To get it, you can ask saxondragon, but I doubt he would give it to you.

(Unless of course, there is a text file tweak that would allow that. Here is a thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...tml#msg1205532)
    Last edited by Bolkonsky; January 08, 2010 at 05:06 PM.