Thread: Beastmen faction

Default Beastmen faction

About the beastmen faction im playing as empire and i have killed the bestmen atleast a million times now im on turn 82 and i dont understand how they keep comming its starting to be a bit anoying killing the same bunch of goats each and every 2nd round

Is it a fault / bug in my game? or is it supose to keep respawning+? if so how do i delete that ?

Thx.

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

Default Re: Beastmen faction

There will always be more Beastmen in the Forests...

Use um as an experience farm for your archers...

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

Hmn well i just used a full company of pistolers to ride around and molest the beastmen its not that its hard but when u have killed the beastmen faction 50 times it gets a bit overkill...

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

im playing as Reik.(turn 40) Bestman came only two times.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Quote Originally Posted by Timorfeys View Post
    im playing as Reik.(turn 40) Bestman came only two times.

Hehe like i said maybe its just me anyways i made a good amount of money on ransoms but now it doesnt matter since my towns make more than i need anyways

Tiro

Playing Reik myself and they respawn often but always in different territories of the Empire. The higher respawn for beastmen is pretty nice imo. It is too hard for the Empire to keep track of all the forest so they can never really exterminate them so they come forth every now and then in larger hordes. They usually live in smaller warbands ambushing caravans and small detachments.

Valiant Champion's Avatar Praepositus

Beastmen are a result of the warping effects of chaos. They cannot be exterminated in the world of warhammer. The only way to exterminate them would be to exterminate man himself because that is where they originate from.

The transistional link being between the human and beastman is the mutant.

BETTER PIKES
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...2#post16143112

THE PIKE WARS HAVE BEGUN!