Page 7 of 98 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Battle for the Baltic 2.0 for SS6.4 (Hotfix updated 22nd December)

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: [BETA] Battle for the Baltic 2.0 for SS6.1

In the next day or two

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Mr. Sorrow's Avatar Ordinarius

I could not recruit stretsy (they are recruitable in cities?)... in my very late campaign (1360)...Will they appear later or is it bug?

Not sure if it has been reported, but when playing as Sweden, if your character gets the trait "Of Swedish Blood", it refers to Ireland I believe.

Lukianos's Avatar Tiro

I have not noticed any balance issues regarding either Kiev or Novgorod. Lithuania and the Cumans both present their challenges in combat! I did have that random province handover with Kiev and Caffa though, seems 100% randomized though.

Random question! Would it be possible to introduce Patriarchs to the Orthodox factions? Just wondering!

Firebat11's Avatar Semisalis

Hey CC,

I noticed some texture issues with the Teutonic Order generals (early I think).

Their shields, lances and swords don't match up to the what they should be. They are there, but the textures are in the wrong place.

Just a heads up!
    Co-Creator of Battle for the Baltic Mod for SS 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sorrow View Post
    I could not recruit stretsy (they are recruitable in cities?)... in my very late campaign (1360)...Will they appear later or is it bug?
    They appear around 1500

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Tyr View Post
    Not sure if it has been reported, but when playing as Sweden, if your character gets the trait "Of Swedish Blood", it refers to Ireland I believe.
    Dang I thought I caught all the instances of that. Thanks for spotting that

Quote Originally Posted by Lukianos View Post
    I have not noticed any balance issues regarding either Kiev or Novgorod. Lithuania and the Cumans both present their challenges in combat! I did have that random province handover with Kiev and Caffa though, seems 100% randomized though.

Random question! Would it be possible to introduce Patriarchs to the Orthodox factions? Just wondering!
    Thanks for the feedback . It would be possible to introduce Patriarchs. I'll see what I can do for a future release (but it wont be in the patch)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebat11 View Post
    Hey CC,

I noticed some texture issues with the Teutonic Order generals (early I think).

Their shields, lances and swords don't match up to the what they should be. They are there, but the textures are in the wrong place.

Just a heads up!
    Thanks mate

The patch is coming along nicely. Just doing some minor tinkering with the Baltic campaign map

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    In the next day or two
    That's good news Caesar!! Sorry for not giving you any feedback my friend but real life issues do not allow me even to scratch my back!! as we say in Greece!!
    Last edited by Violator; January 13, 2010 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebat11 View Post
    Thanks Caesar for taking over the project. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Can't wait to play!!
    And we cannot give up hoping of seeing new Teutonic Order units created by you my Friend!!

Fantastic mod Caeser, I can't wait till its implemented with CBUR and what not. One question though, is the new patch going to be save game compatible? I have a massive Russian empire with Novgorod in a late game campaign and would hate to start all over. Just liberated Georgia and Armenia from the Islamic heretics.

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Steelmane; January 12, 2010 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelmane View Post
    Fantastic mod Caeser, I can't wait till its implemented with CBUR and what not. One question though, is the new patch going to be save game compatible? I have a massive Russian empire with Novgorod in a late game campaign and would hate to start all over. Just liberated Georgia and Armenia from the Islamic heretics.
    Yes the patch should be savegame compatible.

Yes the patch should be savegame compatible.
    Sweet! Makes this marine happy! Glad you will be fixing the silver surfer Norse units/invisible swedish commanders. Oh ya, the Novgorod Crossbowmen have an invisible commander as well. All in all aside from a few graphical glitches this is the best mod I've played so far, turns go in under a minute as well. Haha. Look forward to the patch. Thanks for your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelmane View Post
    Oh ya, the Novgorod Crossbowmen have an invisible commander as well.
    Yep spotted that last night when I fixing the other officers.
    Last edited by Caesar Clivus; January 13, 2010 at 05:10 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Nikiforos Fokas View Post
    And we cannot give up hoping of seeing new Teutonic Order units created by you my Friend!!
    New teutonic order?
    CC is the "Parakoimomenos" of CBUR...maybe a new better version of Komneneans should be next...
    AnthoniusII
    Megas Domestikos ton Scholon.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    New teutonic order?
    CC is the "Parakoimomenos" of CBUR...maybe a new better version of Komneneans should be next...
    AnthoniusII
    Megas Domestikos ton Scholon.
    I was talking to firebat 11 Anthonius!! the guy who made the units for Battle for the Baltic 1!!

Anyway to add these units to the SS 6.2 Grand Campaign?
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    Anyway to add these units to the SS 6.2 Grand Campaign?
    As stated in the first post, a version for 6.2 will be released in the near future.

As stated in the first post, a version for 6.2 will be released in the near future.
    Woohoo!

Does this mean we'll be able to install without uninstalling our current RR/RC folders?
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    Woohoo!

Does this mean we'll be able to install without uninstalling our current RR/RC folders?
    No. The 6.2 version will be released soon. The RR/RC version will take a lot longer. It's a LOT more complex.

Good good, then i saw the archer damage :O are you sure you know what your doing giving 14 damage to retinue longbows ? i remember TATW doing the same mistake and it actually suffered a massive gameplay defeceit.. moving on the Swedish lancers it says by the description that they used armor piercing warhammers yet they dont have the Trait Effective against armor and try out the archers and set them straight coping the SS archer system would be way more effecient no ?.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Monetary View Post
    Good good, then i saw the archer damage :O are you sure you know what your doing giving 14 damage to retinue longbows ?
    I didn't touch the Retinue Longbow unit.

moving on the Swedish lancers it says by the description that they used armor piercing warhammers yet they dont have the Trait Effective against armor
    The Swedish lancers do have the armour piercing attribute on their warhammers. It probably doesn't show up on the unit card because it's only on their secondary weapon.
    Last edited by Caesar Clivus; January 13, 2010 at 11:20 PM.