Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Sumskilz's Unit Creation Blog

Default Re: Sumskilz's Unit Creation Blog

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconDecision View Post
    This looks so awesome. It's a quantum leap for realism. From watching medieval movies like Kingdom of Heaven or The Messenger: the story of Joan of Arc, I hope that they'll look grizzled with several days of beard growth or outright beards. I doubt those medieval soldiers all looked clean or clean shaven based on what scant information is out there. Putting in dings in their armour, or making it look used, would a huge effect. It's personal aesthetics, since some people want bright gleaming armor...certainly very realistic though.
    I agree with you on the aesthetic issues, mail especially should not be too shiny. I also like to consider the social standing of the particular when thinking about how rough they should look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

There's something creepy about these faces.

I get the feeling I'm going to need to "contract" out the faces for my Caliphate of Cordoba units for Golden Ages: Total War.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    There's something creepy about these faces.

I get the feeling I'm going to need to "contract" out the faces for my Caliphate of Cordoba units for Golden Ages: Total War.
    Umm... what?
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    Umm... what?
    Maybe it's just seeing disembodied heads. It has nothing on looking at textures from nudity mods for games like Dragon Age. Now THAT's creepy.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Miles

hey sumskilz! how is my head model turning out? I am so exited to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Maybe it's just seeing disembodied heads. It has nothing on looking at textures from nudity mods for games like Dragon Age. Now THAT's creepy.
    Actually, the more realistic they look, the more creepy it feels when I'm working on them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Awesome Boy View Post
    hey sumskilz! how is my head model turning out? I am so exited to see it!
    Okay, okay, I"ll try to get yours posted in the next week.

Miles

Okay, okay, I"ll try to get yours posted in the next week. [/QUOTE]

Thanks I salute you! This is AWESOME! Thanks mate!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213