Thread: Archaeopterix - Send me your Spanish "Text"

Default Archaeopterix - Send me your Spanish "Text"

Archaeopterix,

Regarding the CTD English issues, if you're playing with the Spanish "Text" and it plays without major CTDs, please send a copy of the Spanish "Text" and I'll use that. I live in South Florida and although I don't speak Spanish I do understand some of it and can work through what I don't know. I don't speak Russian either, but I'm not exposed to it like I am with Spanish.

Rick

Default Re: Archaeopterix - Send me your Spanish "Text"

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Archaeopterix,

Regarding the CTD English issues, if you're playing with the Spanish "Text" and it plays without major CTDs, please send a copy of the Spanish "Text" and I'll use that. I live in South Florida and although I don't speak Spanish I do understand some of it and can work through what I don't know. I don't speak Russian either, but I'm not exposed to it like I am with Spanish.

Rick
    I do not do it, because that work is still unfinished... Not that I have no CTD, I have them occasionally ... even inexplicably, sometimes.

... is a endless job, as many have said.

anyway let me check my own folder of texts (and the english folder also, i cant do it yet, =/...) to warn you of some annoyance like that you usually have ... yes, I share it, do not worry.

see later.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; January 07, 2010 at 03:46 PM.

Default Re: Archaeopterix - Send me your Spanish "Text"

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Archaeopterix,

Rick

http://www.romaguerratotal.com/ftopic6636-30.php

... last post, greetings.