Thread: Beta Testers needed!!!!!!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Beta Testers needed!!!!!!

Hi all
    I require a further 3 Beta testers to test the up and coming BAI mod (thanks to Darth vader) that i am putting together with my fellow member hip63 and will be appearing in TAR 2.0

What i need is some members to test a beta pack within the current TAR mod extensivley in Custom Battles and Campaign games and then to report back to me with there findings on any bugs etc..within the gameplay! and in particular the BAI of the units in game. there are two versions that need to be tested so plenty of gameplay across the board is needed.

Any interested parties please respond to this thread and it is important that you are an existing TAR mod player as i need members who understand the semmantics of this mod.

Thank you

Default Re: Beta Testers needed!!!!!!

i played TAR from the beginning, you know, also i`m a great fan of this mod and i have a lots of time to play GC and CB, i know the spirit of the TAR-mod and i have backgrounds of the historical american revolution.
    At the moment i can 3-4 hour testing a day and response.
    I know the issues of the Darth KI and the issues of the actually Battle/FormationsKI from TAR.

Greets Germane

Quote Originally Posted by Germane View Post
    i played TAR from the beginning, you know, also i`m a great fan of this mod and i have a lots of time to play GC and CB, i know the spirit of the TAR-mod and i have backgrounds of the historical american revolution.
    At the moment i can 3-4 hour testing a day and response.
    I know the issues of the Darth KI and the issues of the actually Battle/FormationsKI from TAR.

Greets Germane
    Thanks for the response Germane, i will send you a PM with instructions of what to do! welcome on board

thx Toon, good to know i can anything do to develop your gratefull Mod for all the ETW Fans.

Greetings Germane

Hello,

I'm not much of a poster but I have been playing TAR for quiet some time and gleefully awaiting an updated BAI (Been playing each and every one released by Darth.)

I can devote quiet abit of time to testing and feedback if you would be willing to have me onboard as a tester.

Regards,

Gottschalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gottschalk View Post
    Hello,

I'm not much of a poster but I have been playing TAR for quiet some time and gleefully awaiting an updated BAI (Been playing each and every one released by Darth.)

I can devote quiet abit of time to testing and feedback if you would be willing to have me onboard as a tester.

Regards,

Gottschalk
    Consider it done mate!!! i will forward you a PM with full instructions on what to do.

Please give full report on this thread so all can see and digest: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=316986