Thread: resignation

O'brien the Protector's Avatar Lord of the Mannequins

Default resignation

resignation
    Last edited by O'brien the Protector; September 08, 2005 at 10:23 AM.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    -(Under the patronage of the humble, yet all powerful Lord Sephiroth.)-Royal House of the Black Prince

Lord of the Mannequins~Protector of Happiness, Bishop of Liberty, Guard of Hypocracy, Patriarch of Duality,O'briantheProtector(OBP)

ShangTang's Avatar Domesticus

Nice.

"AVDENTES FORTVNA JUVAT"

thanks, although now that i look at it in a smaller lcip ( i worked on it zoomed) i see i blurred it to much...

edit; i replaced that pic with a sligthly diffrent one ( good thing i saved it in jpeg and in psd)
    Last edited by O'brien the Protector; September 08, 2005 at 10:23 AM.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    -(Under the patronage of the humble, yet all powerful Lord Sephiroth.)-Royal House of the Black Prince

Lord of the Mannequins~Protector of Happiness, Bishop of Liberty, Guard of Hypocracy, Patriarch of Duality,O'briantheProtector(OBP)

I can say:
    THAT'S AMAZING
    New pics on 24/4/2007

this is the pic im probboly gonna submit for the next round of potd ( i usally make one submission per) but i still have to work on it a little, any suggestions (exept for the trees, as that is fairly easy to fix)

i might add more blood too ( thats very quick to do, most of the tome editing has been editing colors and small textures that you probobly cnat notice by looking at the pic).
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

For a minute, I thought the game produced the blood... Lol

Just a minute though!
    Clients: Caius Britannicus, Waitcu, Spurius, BrandonM, and Tsar Stephan.
    http://www.totalwardai.com

version 2, is this better at all than the first one ( do the trees look alright?)

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Virgil's Avatar Powered by Technicolorİ

trees look awesome, the blood on the foreground sword could be improved a little (your wounds are some of the best ive seen, I may need to enter under your tutilage for a while ) Anyway...the sword blood looks fake, like its not on the sword, or a fungus growing on it. The only solution I would use is the blur tool but as you are supremely better than I am at blood, take my advice with a grain of salt. Keep it up man!
    Patron to Shadows, The White Knight, Darkragnar, and
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia. Under the patronage of Horsearcher.

i fixed the sowrd, thats probobly the last version, so im gonna submit it to the potd submissions tommarow morning.

BTW: what i was asking about on the trees was if you could tell that i edited new trees into the tres on the left ( you can see if you look at the first pic) and that i removed the ones no the right, but if you coudnt tell then i guess its fine
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Why does he have a uhm..."bullet hole" in his helmet?

Actually he looks like he's got multiple gunshots from the size of the wounds. I don't think that the sword will actually make perfectly round stab wounds. Maybe try to elongate the puncture wounds, and please take out the helmet bullet hole.

I do like the arrow in the right leg though.

I also like the blood on his face, nice done.

lol the bullet holes:

Resignation: "OH GODS! WHY THE F^C/< DID YOU GIVE THE ENEMY GUNS?! WHYYYYYY *death*"
    Maximus Lazero
    Why is it that at least one of the Romans are wusses?

lol
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Darth Fungus's Avatar Civis

I'm confused, did his own men kill him or what? So wouldn't that be "mutiny" not "resignation"?