Thread: Weird Legs

Default Weird Legs

Well, my problem is, whatever skins I use (only one was OK), my infantry (Hastati, Principes, Triarii, Legionaries) have stick-like legs.They are normal at first, but down at the feet they are like sticks -

(good drawing )

\/ - the feet.

They end up with very well detailed armors, helmets, shields and stuff, but with stick legs.
    I know that when your using low detail, that's nornal.
    But on 1024/768 res, Unit detail at Max, the legs should be OK, especially after the other untis are ... I downloaded a very good skin for Legionary Cohort, it worked just fine, feet and everything What's the cause of this problem?!

ajimenez3's Avatar Ducenarius

If they have POINTED legs this is a CA error and make sure it says this UNIT_USE_SHADERS:TRUE in you preferences.txt

Hope this helps

Semper Fi
    Arturo
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them.
    John Bernard Books

Proud Member of the TWC Plebians/Peasants

Default Re: Weird Legs

I had the same problem, and your suggestion to set UNIT_USE_SHADERS:TRUE in the preferences.txt did solve it. Thank you

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

i used to have that prob but u 2 solved it 4 me aswell lol

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I think that I saw that once because the unit detail was too low. That might be the case, but then again it might not be.

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

wen i used that in its own (unit shaders_ it was still a bit pointy so i had the unit detail high which made it better