Thread: Im speachless

Default Im speachless

Okay so i finnaly got time to try out the mods after all the Xmas horror and new years heavy drinking

And.. im speachless once i saw the work the guys of this mod has done with this game..

But besides Isendel who do i give +rep for?

Also if anyone wanna do a multiplayer battle with me send me a pm my timezone is EU so lets set a time and day if any1 wanna do a battle againts my Awesome Waaarrgh!!

Dunno if this belongs in the suggestion thread but couldnt we sticky a thread where people organize multiplayer battles?

FYI: Im not talking about hotseat.. just Online multipalyer custom battles
    Last edited by TempestKhan; January 03, 2010 at 10:44 PM.

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

Default Re: Im speachless

Quote Originally Posted by TempestKhan View Post

In the teutonic folder there is a readme ( word document ). It has a list of the team and who did what.

I agree this mod brings the awesome, and the sheer amount of work put in is staggering and quite brilliant. Once they polish it off it will be one of the best mods ever IMO. Then again I've been a WHFB tabletop player for almost a decade so maybe Im biased.

Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Im speachless

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=317432

Dunno if this belongs in the suggestion thread but couldnt we sticky a thread where people organize multiplayer battles?

No multiplayer battles should be organized until all the bugs are sorted out.

People please any questions that you have, post them in THE QUESTION THREAD!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=317905

THIS THREAD WILL BUUUUUUUURN!!!!!
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.