Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AOR Remover

Default Re: All units everywhere

Is this (or a version of it) going to work cleanly for 2.3 or 2.3.2 with just installing it? this is my fav sub mod and I'd rather stick to 2.02 if it means playing without it although I'd be pretty upset about missing out on the upgrades.

Default Re: All units everywhere

I can't start a campaign with your submod with the newest 2.3.2 version + quickfix. Everytime I choose a faction and click on the start button, I drop back to the menu. I still can play by "continue campaign" always as the Roman faction though.

After I reinstalled the patch again, it worked again.
    Life is a joke, and one day you gonna laugh yourself to death about it.

Default Re: AOR Remover

Updated for latest version

Is it save-compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by Innersilence View Post
    Is it save-compatible?
    Yeep thats what i wanna know, dont want to throw away my roman campaign but would love this mod

Is this definitely good to go for 2.3.2 because I was using the old one on there and was getting CTD's so I went back to playing version 2.02 because that may have been the cause.

i have 2.3.2.2 and it doesn't work,when i click "start campaign" it just throws me back in the main menu.

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

Same problem here.

So post your logs...sheesh...

If all this submod does is remove the AOR restrictions, then it's fully save-compatible. In fact, you could easily change your EDB yourselves. Just delete all the recruit_ and cbr_ hidden_resource requirements from the unit lines.

Uh, I know I'm a bit late, but I'm kind of encountering problems. Everytime I click continue campaign I get ctd, everytime I try to start a new campaign, select my faction, the abbassid caliphate, and click start, it brings me back to the menu. Any ideas how to fix this?

TracePoland's Avatar Foederatus

Nice Submod

thank so much excellent work. But i wanna ask something. Is there a way to change to waiting time for units to be recruited. Especially for the elit units. I wanna recruit them faster i don't wanna wait for 10 turns for that

lodewijk's Avatar Civis

In export_descr_buildings.txt file, the recruitment pool lines for units has a format like this example:

Code:
    recruit_pool "Town Militia" 1 0.5 2 0 requires factions { Normans, }

where

1 = Number of units initally available
    0.5 = Number of units replenished each turn
    2 = Maximum number available
    0 = Starting experince

If you want to change the interval in between this unit can be recruited, you must change the second value. Follow this parameters:

Value/Turns

0.21/5
    0.20/5
    0.19/6
    0.18/6
    0.17/6
    0.16/7
    0.15/7
    0.14/8
    0.13/8
    0.12/9
    0.11/10
    0.10/10
    0.09/12
    0.08/13
    0.07/15
    0.06/17
    0.05/20
    0.04/25
    0.03/34
    0.02/50

So for example, if you set the value to 0.07, you will need to wait 15 turns to recruit a new unit of that type after the last time you did it.

PS: I suppose that for finding values like 11 for turns (as you can see there is not 11 in the table I gave), you might need to try with values like 0.095, I mean, adding one more decimal. Did not test this yet.

from where i can download the AOR remover? i cant find it here. thx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123