Thread: An issue with playing the MPC

Default An issue with playing the MPC

When me and my friend were going to play the MPC with the All minor faction unlock mod we discovered something annoying.
    There is nothing wrong with the mod and we can indeed play minor factions. The problem is that we can't choose them all because the list from where you choose factions in the MPC is to long with the mod and therefor we can't play all minor factions.

I know it's not a part of your mod to create a scroll function in the list or anything else that would make me and others be able to play all minors in MPC but if you or anybody else finds a solution to this issue i would be forever greatful.

Default Re: An issue with playing the MPC

Quote Originally Posted by nexuz View Post
    When me and my friend were going to play the MPC with the All minor faction unlock mod we discovered something annoying.
    There is nothing wrong with the mod and we can indeed play minor factions. The problem is that we can't choose them all because the list from where you choose factions in the MPC is to long with the mod and therefor we can't play all minor factions.

I know it's not a part of your mod to create a scroll function in the list or anything else that would make me and others be able to play all minors in MPC but if you or anybody else finds a solution to this issue i would be forever greatful.
    The only solution I can figure out is to make some factions not to appear in games selection menu. Choose some which you don't want to play as, open startpos.esf with EsfEditor, go in {...}CAMPAIGN_PREOPEN_MAP_INFO/CAMPAIGN_PLAYERS_SETUP/PLAYERS_ARRAY. There, enter False in the middle True value for every one faction you don't want to be shown in selection menu. If you want later to be shown just reverse the procedure.

Avoid to exclude major factions, especially Britain, France, Spain, Netherlands, etc. or you get CTD.

Thanks for the answear.
    I wonder why i didn't think of it myself.

eregost's Avatar Primicerius

Thanks for this! I was having the same problem
    Rep me and leave your name and I promise on pain of death to rep you back!

JOIN THE RTW ALL HUMAN MULTIPLAYER HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN HERE!

Any way you could start from the very beginning so I'd know what you are talking about? ^^

I play darth mod, and need to unlock some factions for multiplayer campaign. How exactly do I do that?