Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Loading Screens

Default Re: New Loading Screens

The link you have provided for download does not work,sadly no one of them....

They work for me. Maybe you should try again.

I won't be doing an update for this most likely. Not any time soon. But you'll see some of my work in the 2.3 update of the mod.

thx Neige,now megaupload works properly.Hw...you mean 3.0 version,right?I have never heard of any 2.3 version...do I miss something?
    btw your screens are great!!!!!please,share with me your ability to do them!!!how to make them?

Yes, there will be a 2.3 release in January or February. I'll link you to wudang_clown's post regarding it: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...08#post8644708

If you have any photoshop skills, you should be able to make your own loading screens. I think there is psd template in ""broken_crescent\data\loading_screen". Have fun with it!

never done it before....do I need to take screenshots?and how to take'em?what a noob I am((((((((((

Hi Neige Noire,

is the download compatible with 2.3.2 and also, it's a rar file right? When I clicked on the download link it was an .exe file..?

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Don't do that, it's malware or adware, as link redirected to a weird site. Probably because of how old the link is :/
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    Don't do that, it's malware or adware, as link redirected to a weird site. Probably because of how old the link is :/
    Thanks, I was thinking the same. Unfortunate as this sub mod looks stunning.

Any new download link?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12