Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPARTAN GAMEPLAY RULES

Default Re: SPARTAN GAMEPLAY RULES

Oh yes for Sparta you mean, good point but I think they had them later on?
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Oh yes for Sparta you mean, good point but I think they had them later on?
    During the reign of Nabis, I think, but I can't remember exactly when they were built. It was at least 200 years after STW's starting date, though.

Ah right, thanks Spartan. I think we could generally go with the idea of not building walls, although for gameplay its quite annoying ~ but I suppose that’s the point of the deficit. Its one of those things that limited Sparta Imho, as it was more problematic when they left the area to attack an enemy.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Personally I'd rather my "walls" to be able to fight back when attacked...

There are no rules to war YuilenZ01 but in real life you cannot freeze the battle so as to counter an unexpected move by the enemy. Now do you understand!

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    There are no rules to war YuilenZ01 but in real life you cannot freeze the battle so as to counter an unexpected move by the enemy. Now do you understand!

Yes but this isn't real life. And secondly, it's a war game that was built on the idea that there are no rules. Who cares if someone pauses to counter an unexpected move, that's their fun. So quit whining.
    Last edited by Saint Nicholas; October 08, 2010 at 07:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12