Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How to add new flags - COMPLETED

Default Re: How to add new flags - COMPLETED

The reason is that you have left your pack as a "patch" pack type and the game ignores it. Change it to "movie" ("Choose an Action" under menu bar of PFM). Do not edit your user script and remove any related entry you might have added.

Btw, you've done a great job there!
    Last edited by husserlTW; March 05, 2013 at 03:58 AM.

husserlTW,i hope you can help me. Because i'm trying , trying....but doesn't seems to work.I use darthmod 8.0 with causa belli 2.I'm making new flags. But everytime i got a crash. I folowed the tutorial. But no hope

Zip and upload your pack in a free server and post the link so I can have a look.

here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?y3i3x6g116xof58 , thanks

Your pack is corrupted and cannot be opened by PFM.

Uhhh,thats strange. I can open it with PFM.

Send me your folders and files.

I alredy find it,thanks. But can i ask u something? I can see that i'm not a good grafic designer. I'm making a mod (submod actually). But i need some flags.Is it possible that you can make them? Offcourse i wil mention you in my mod. Sorry that i ask it to you,but i guess maybe no one whill do it for me. You don't have to pack them,just put them in a document and i do the rest.

Hi Husserl, did you received my message about the flags?

I've tried to make some Canadian flags (replacing Quebec's flags) for a small mod I'm making, but I just keep failing every time. Is there a kind soul out there that can possibly make the flags or that can provide me a link to already made flags? I can give you pizza in return?

Disregard my last post. After my time struggling, I managed to make my Canadian flags!

Hello! I have been trying to make the mod works about or so 3 hours. I've made the flags and everything but really don't know how make it works, I don't know why I have to do with files and rigidmodels, I have tried hundred things but sadly I can't.

Can someone make a flag for me? I never have time to do this kinda stuff and would really like a custom flag for Sweden.

So..does anybody still has the grey templates for the flags? The link seems to have dissapeared...

Hi!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z9...%C2%B3n_png.7z

Here is a link to 12 png animation files that I have built using vanilla French and Portuguese flags. They are more like ETW flag animations.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Bethencourt; August 02, 2015 at 09:29 AM.

Hey guys, I have a problem on IV point: ( first : it's steam ETW )

When i'm in UI folder i find only battle ui, Campain UI, commom UI, cursors,frontend ui and templates but don't see the flags folder.

( this is my first modding time so please don't hate me XD )

Hey, this is a very helpful tutorial !!! but i have a question, can you tell me what to do with the file "Thumbs" or what it for ?

Hi, I know this thread is old but if there is anyone out there that can help out, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to create a personal mod by changing the Papal States into a "New Roman Empire" and I'm starting with reskinning the flags. But even though I tediously paid attention to every little detail as possible here, I'm getting crashes everytime I load up the campaign menu with Napoleon Total Factions mod. My ui file seems to be the culprit but I find it hard to believe since everything seems to be in order with correct dimensions, file types, etc. At this point, I'm about ready to give up or start all over again.

If anyone can figure out my problem I even will link my .pack here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dldbs...omanEmpire.rar

,Thanks.

I succesfully modded something for first time through trial and error.. I want to say thank you HusserlTW

I succesfully modded something for first time.. I want to say thank you HusserlTW

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast