Thread: CTD when loading a custom battle - Chaos Artillery Models missing

Default CTD when loading a custom battle - Chaos Artillery Models missing

For the sake of it:

• Name of your issue: CTD when loading a custom battle
    • Is CTD repeatable?: Yes, it is
    • Did CTD occur during the: Battle map activation (loading started but was cancelled)
    • What is you operating system: Windows XP
    • What language version of the game do you have?: German. Mod in Russian + Beregonds Translation
    • What year are you playing when CTD occurred? (None, just custom battle)
    • What faction do you play?: Followers of Slaanes & Chaos Undivided vs Kislev & Nordland
    • What faction is creating the CTD: Probably faction unrelated
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments.: I'm able to set up the whole map, Units, Teams etc. Crash as soon as the map-loading itself begins
    • Provide link to your log file after the issue has happened.
    • Provide Screenshot if applicable: None

But anyway, i did a little troubleshooting myself and looked into the log file, which said that the models for teutonic_heavy bombard (or something in the line of that. i can't be assed to find it again, the log is HUGE) were missing. So i removed the Chaos Bombard and was able to start the battle.

Just in case you might wanna look into the issue, start a custom battle with chaos artillery and you should be able to repeat it.
    Regards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|>Deus ex Machinegun<|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Default Re: CTD when loading a custom battle - Chaos Artillery Models missing

Strange. The only difference between our versions should be the language, but that doesn't affect models, does it?

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

wrong install

Probably, i'll download it again

Edit: A fresh installation fixed the issue. However, now some banners of Empire Factions are missing :/
    Maybe some small issues with the installer itself? Guess i'll have to reinstall till it works
    Last edited by Fulgrim88; December 30, 2009 at 07:40 AM.

i am not sure about this, i tested every single orc unit alone in the battle for example = NO CTD, sometimes i let computer create my army of orcs = CTD. You said it`s the savage orc problem. I made battle with all savage orcs units in roster without CTD. I hope u`ll find a way to fix everything sooner or later cause i love this mod.
    But i played this piece of artillery without problems in custom battle too.