Thread: Reasons why you should download Sparta III.V (3.5)

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Reasons why you should download Sparta III.V (3.5)

1. Has great models and skins created by Solo1906 and Quetz respectively
    2. Civilization not your style? Then try the Barbaric hordes to the north wonderfully done by Quetz. Create a world of warlike customs and lead your warbands to victory!
    3. A large map, with historically accurate (as possible) starting regions. Prepare to fight if you choose one of the Greek cities. You'll have many challenges, including the Persian expansion into Greece, the conquest of Philip and Alexander of Macedonia, and eventually the rise of the mighty Roman Empire. Or if you choose, you could lead one of these nations and conquer the way you want to.
    4. You can play as Sparta. Hear me? SPARTA!!! Get ready to kick some Persian butt:sparta:

Still not convinced?

Well, watch this!

Default Re: Reasons why you should download Sparta III.V (3.5)

Hehe thanks hp. don’t forget blade made a lot of models, we have thanked everyone already though. the mod will continue to grow, and we will replace many units with newer hi res models and skins.

I personally feel this is very different to most mods, I have given the AI more money rather than less, and I give the player most units from the start so that they don’t win the game before even seeing some of the units.

Players will notice that when fighting barbarians they will charge en masse from 170 metres [the same as archers range], so you will need to stand firm against such an onlslaught.

I have maxed out unit numbers and spacing to give an epic feel to battles.

not forgetting the realness of the newer hi res units that are second to none in quality.

happy new year!
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

kommandant's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Hehe thanks hp. don’t forget blade made a lot of models, we have thanked everyone already though. the mod will continue to grow, and we will replace many units with newer hi res models and skins.

I personally feel this is very different to most mods, I have given the AI more money rather than less, and I give the player most units from the start so that they don’t win the game before even seeing some of the units.

Players will notice that when fighting barbarians they will charge en masse from 170 metres [the same as archers range], so you will need to stand firm against such an onlslaught.

I have maxed out unit numbers and spacing to give an epic feel to battles.

not forgetting the realness of the newer hi res units that are second to none in quality.

happy new year!
    i love this mod, its my favorite by far, especially since i get to play as Sparta

i have to say the AI is as tough as ever(well atleast playing as Sparta, the only one i've played as so far)
    Corinth and Athens have been a thorn on my back side, which has kept the game very interesting and
    at times has frustrated me to the point at yelling at the screen (no other game has done that)

bravo on the mod, and happy new year

and remember:sparta:

which has kept the game very interesting and at times has frustrated me to the point at yelling at the screen
    Cool! I am glad our work has been fruitful. It will get easier once you have dealt with Corinth and Athens, then hopefully it will get hard again when the Persians macedon and romans get their higher build units.

Thanks!

Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

I just installed this mod... nice!!

Thanks,

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Great Video!!!! lol

Thanks toon, have you seen the u-tube ones?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Thanks toon, have you seen the u-tube ones?
    Nah, can you PM me the links please?

its a stickied thread here on the sparta forum, [i posted it recently]

That video never gets old.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I know, right?