Thread: Best Mod ever for Total War series......

Icon10 Best Mod ever for Total War series......

Well it's my 1st post ever on a Total war forum but i've been an avid fan since Shogun:TW..... and I've always continued following the series of games from CA, even the not so great Empire:TW.....

And to get things into perspective, I've also been an avid mod-gamer, testing way back and modding a little back in the original Medieval:TW with wess's mod, wrote a bit of text and a little historical research (Yeah im a History major)....

But the one thing that never came through with all versions, a Warhammer based mod.... I even got to helping writing texts for the ill-fated Warhammer mod for Rome:TW..... (so if you need a bit of help for the units or fluff, i have most every book ever published for GamesWorkshop titles and games since 1995)...

So congratulations from a Warhammer fan, and a satisfied fan.... sure their are things lacking, but ill let the other Horn blowers give you trouble with those..... i just love the game and can't wait to see what you guys come up with next........

So I believe this thread should be for all the congrats and applauses deserved to all the team and still working members...

Malkav..... from all the way up North in Nasgaroth..... (Canadian here)....

hick09's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Best Mod ever for Total War series......

thank you.
    and don't create small topic. write here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...54786&page=200