Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: General Suggestions topic

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Suggestions

This unit will be great for chaos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91V4Y88_haM

Using elephant as model...

And if is possible...to be combined with flamethrower for close range......gun for distance...and flames for close...

I can just imagice such weapon.....how much blood can be spilled with he ?....how many skulls can be collected ?....maybe even the name skull collector can be good......

Using elephant or chariot model we can have some Mechaical war machines with cannon(light,heavy),bombard,rocket launcher,multi barrel gun...so on...
    Another model...rocket launcher mechanical war machine
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc7E3AebV_M&NR=1
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 08, 2010 at 06:43 PM.

eh PSIHOPAT you are realy suggesting that fro the mod??

is a warmachine from 40k that never could fit in fantasy

Why not ?

One special artillery(mechanical war machine) who come as reward for one very hard mission...i think can be very nice.

I can just imagine happiness of the player,controlling such fearsome war machine in the late period of the game.
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 08, 2010 at 06:53 PM.

just let say that is like the idea of put chaos space marines in the mod

Then from your logic the mod team should already give every unit weapons from 40k, since we don't want to even things out, right?
    And what Karion said.

I told about one mechanical war machine for few factions in the late/very late period of the game...not to be filled battlefields with armored killing machines

Anyway....it was just a suggestion...if is good or bad,is developers choice/decision...let's no comment more about that

just one can rape the entire planet....
    realy i suggest you to read a bit of warhammer lore
    and actually is already all easy for a chaos player in the campaign even with a pure army of marauders

I suggest you to make suggestions/comments for the game/mod or to criticize suggestion...not suggesting/criticizing my person...because i don't like that...and you are not allowed to do that...read the rules...

I go to bed now

Good night
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 08, 2010 at 07:15 PM.

ok lets calm down, realy dont take this serious like in you post in third age; because you dont want to take a suggestion, i have to take yours?? probably not, and this end here for my part

For Sylvania it might be useful to have units of ghouls as a somewhat small improvement on your basic skeleton warriors. Black coaches are also a neat idea and could be implemented somehow using chariots, I'd bet.

hmmmm suggestions:

Night goblins:
    Fanatics for night goblins, and the night goblin doom diver!
    trolls
    giants
    snotling pump wagons or snotlings in general.
    spider riders units
    wolf chariots

orcs:
    Chariots
    trolls
    giants

dwarfs:
    flame cannon
    organ gun
    gyrocopter

elves:
    chariot choices
    dragons

Chaos:
    greater deamons
    trolls
    giants
    chariots
    minotaurs
    remove the empire units and just leave them marauder units

empire:
    Steam tank

all fractions: voices would be cool, to hear the orcs yell "WAAAGH" when the charge would be awsome.
    i also think it would be neat to be able to by banners for units. to ad moral, cause terror etc.

Overall, the Mod is terrific, most incredible thing i have seen of late. i love it!

kevin

Maybe a chaos mammoth?

Quote Originally Posted by PSIHOPAT View Post
    Why not ?

One special artillery(mechanical war machine) who come as reward for one very hard mission...i think can be very nice.

I can just imagine happiness of the player,controlling such fearsome war machine in the late period of the game.

Why not just use a castle height Greater Daemon?

Because the amount of work to create a new building which would allow a Castle Height Greater Daemon/Chaos Mammoth is unreal, and otherwise they'd just walk through the walls.

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin620 View Post
    Why not just use a castle height Greater Daemon?
    Lol, I totally agree, instead of porting defilers into fantasy (which have tenuous justification at best, referring to the, by now, well known space marines), there are still so many other units which deserve inclusion in this great mod.

Altough a chaos mammoth shouldn't be that much work there are still countless giants, trolls, chariots and whatnot that have to be created.

EDIT: by the way, I'd suggest that squig riders, and squigs in general, be made easier to kill, more deadly (perhaps give them an enormous charge bonus), faster and more numerous, they where a bit disapointing in my first few custom battles even though they are the Night goblin's most elite unit yet (as far as I'm aware).
    Last edited by Scipio praeditus; January 09, 2010 at 12:59 AM.
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."

Idea/suggestion who come as a question :

I possible to be used sigmar combat banner as a platform for some small artillery ?

For example hellblaster or cannons with direct hit,will have great impact on the battlefield,because will be able to shoot over the heads of the friendly units,directly in the enemy,even in flat terrain.

At last...a large platform with some decorations,used by dwarfs for light artillery can be very helpful for they....allowing them to guard the platform from all sides,and the cannon to shoot from the best position in the enemy,forcing them to attack.

Also can be used by Kislev for some elite gunners(the best)...as a mobile bunker...with the best position for fire always.

Edit : in other words => platform from the elephants to be put over the sigmar combat banner...with different warriors...elite archers...elite gunners...elite cannons
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 09, 2010 at 02:39 AM.

Uhm I doubt Sigmar would be pleased with one of his war altars being turned into a gun platform, and neither would Volkmar...

Oh and for all who say there are no marines in fantasy, read Liber Chaotica...

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio praeditus View Post
    Lol, I totally agree, instead of porting defilers into fantasy (which have tenuous justification at best, referring to the, by now, well known space marines), there are still so many other units which deserve inclusion in this great mod.

Altough a chaos mammoth shouldn't be that much work there are still countless giants, trolls, chariots and whatnot that have to be created.

EDIT: by the way, I'd suggest that squig riders, and squigs in general, be made easier to kill, more deadly (perhaps give them an enormous charge bonus), faster and more numerous, they where a bit disapointing in my first few custom battles even though they are the Night goblin's most elite unit yet (as far as I'm aware).
    You're like the third person that I've seen say that about squig units and I just don't see it. I don't think I've ever had a single squig casualty except when I wasn't paying attention to a unit of pistoliers. Apparently skirmish units, while already displaying atrocious skirmish behavior and running when they should only maybe 30% of the time, won't run from squigs at all

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny666 View Post
    Oh and for all who say there are no marines in fantasy, read Liber Chaotica...
    Liber Chaotica is not a purely fantasy book.

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Yes but still, volume four is written from the perspective of a priest of the Empire...

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!