Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: [SS AAR] I am Skantarios! - Rebirth of the Eastern Roman Empire - **Complete**

Default Re: [SS AAR] I am Skantarios! - Rebirth of the Eastern Roman Empire - **Complete** (Preview of "The Legacy of Skantarios" Posted)

the 21st is going to be a good day

Dan the Man's Avatar S A M U R A I F O O L
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [SS AAR] I am Skantarios! - Rebirth of the Eastern Roman Empire - **Complete** (Preview of "The Legacy of Skantarios" Posted)

Yes! This is gonna be great!
    Proudly under the patronage of The Holy Pilgrim, the holiest of pilgrims.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skantarios View Post
    T
    Finally, I would like to thank all those who have posted their support and encouragement for this AAR and the new one. Thanks to Supreme Turkey Lord, Exarch, dezikeizer, Dan the Man, Karnage, Beer Money, Thokran, Julius Barca "the Great", Playeraka, spelunker, Vampire1016, Emperor E, Theseus1234, Soulstrider, Highi, and NotYetRegistered. It is the support of you, the readers, that makes me keep coming back and posting more. I know I would not still be here and spending the time to put this together if I didn't have your patronage. It means more to me than I can adequately say.

When I started I am Skantarios! I had no idea where I would end up or how much I would enjoy the (albeit very grueling) process.

I hope my future efforts are worthy of your time and support.
    dood
    enjoy your break your dedication to a good story is well appreciated around here
    also, i really appreciate your effort to thank each of us individually your courtesy is also appreciated

We'll be waiting eagerly until 21 of August, but 'till then, relax! ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    May I suggest ya'll get back on topic. Talk about Napoleon's ethnicity in another thread, this thread is about a leashed penis...
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Life is routine, punctuated by excitement.

ArkocentoArisen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This Aar was what convinced me to actually register in Twcf a Sequel? holy hell i cant wait
    Look, Some words

Coudi's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: [SS AAR] I am Skantarios! - Rebirth of the Eastern Roman Empire - **Complete**

It may be too late to say, since I only registered to te forums a few days ago and the AAR ended there's already sometime, but I just wanted to say that this was the greatest AAR ever, and thar I followed Skantarios' journey since you first posted. Conglatulations. x)

Thracius's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [SS AAR] I am Skantarios! - Rebirth of the Eastern Roman Empire - **Complete**

And now... Barbarian Invasion!!!

Would love to have your save game, being complete and all. See what the viewers can do with their own fantasy of what happened afterwords.

Content Emeritus

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread...
    Last edited by Dan the Man; November 09, 2010 at 09:02 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

is there anyway for this thread to be sticky'd?

Content Emeritus

Stickied isn't good enough. Plastered all over the front page, is what it should be!

Campidoctor

^seconded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2vU2nr5Jw these lyrics could have been his
    Last edited by amadee; December 15, 2010 at 09:07 AM.
    WhiteYou value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: The Laskaris Restoration - Part 2

i love your campaign maps.

A little bit out of topic but i want really to know what kind of mod are you playing?? Can u send me a link to download it?? Thanks in advance.. Or if u are greek Ευχαριστώ..

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by geoste21 View Post
    A little bit out of topic but i want really to know what kind of mod are you playing?? Can u send me a link to download it?? Thanks in advance.. Or if u are greek Ευχαριστώ..
    He was playing Stainless Steel 6.2 with RR/RC compilation (which includes the 1450 campaign). I'm not Greek (Brazilian in fact), but anyway: Parakalo

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantineCaesar View Post
    He was playing Stainless Steel 6.2 with RR/RC compilation (which includes the 1450 campaign). I'm not Greek (Brazilian in fact), but anyway: Parakalo
    thamk you man i doenloaded tha stainless steel and it is the greatest mod of medieval but i want to download the RR/RC compilation with the 1450 campaign and i can't find it.. can anyone help me with a link or something.. Nice greek by the way

Campidoctor

Hey guys! I just found it amazing and I'm going to share! All hail Emperor Skantarios I Laskaris...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

...of Trebizond?

This game is Europa Universalis III

Deutschland's Avatar East of Rome Mod Leader

Wait the third Roman empire?

That reminds me of something...

Is there a version of 1450 campiagn for SS 6.4 if so could someone please post a link to the page? please? pretty please?
    Veni, vidi, edi, I facile amittitur - i came, i saw, i ate, i lost on easy

I'm special with a capial Q

Peacy's Avatar Foederatus

Amazing ! i've just finished reading this , and i will soon start the next one. I Really liked the war against the pope, the Defensive strategies and the " Historical " updates after the death of the Emperor It's a very intresting Masterpiece

Hope to see more and more AAR's like this