Thread: Herkus Mantas

Default Re: Herkus Mantas

I know this film. It was made in 1972. In two year this movie was watched by 16,2 milions people in USRR.
    In my opinion it's a very good movie, but as you can see, now it's a little bit ... old.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks. Actually i prefer good, old movies over new hollywood crap. Gonna watch it soon...

As someone who has seen it, I have to say that it's amazing and very powerful.

Also, It's not that the movie's "old" (it was made in 1972) but that it's friggen hard to find a good copy.

Quote Originally Posted by ViaBestiae View Post
    Thanks. Actually i prefer good, old movies over new hollywood crap. Gonna watch it soon...
    I didn't say that is worse than new hollywood films, I want to say that it's in black and white. Well, I think that we can say that this movie is the best of all movies that lithuanians have made.

Damnit, i need to see this movie!

In which language you want to see it?

Norėčiau pamatyti šį filmą lietuvių kalba...

...maybe with english subtitles

Ot va, lietuviskai kalba Nu tikriausiai lietuvis esi, tada va cia paziurek: BALTS TWC
    Ten galesi paklausti del filmo ir drasiai lietuviskai sneketi

I think that it's not very difficult to find this movie in lithuanian or russian with english subtitles.

I have the movie on my computer but the subtitles are cut off so it's a pain in the arse to read. I'd buy a legit copy but I can't find a seller.