Thread: 2.0 Version?

Default 2.0 Version?

When I can download 2.0 version? I am interesed on only banners and shields.

Default Re: 2.0 Version?

I found it! 2.0 minus all that extra 3.0 stuff!

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local_...=d&pp=5&page=2
    It's about half way down the page. Although I can't seem to get it to install properly, I didn't think adding new banners would be "complicated." I'm trying to put everything into my default MTW2 folder instead of runing it as a seperate mod but so far it doesn't appear to work that way.
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; March 16, 2011 at 12:13 PM.

Yha i was trying to do the same thing but had no luck Thinking the only way to get it is to have somebody update it or config it to an mod like SS Would really like to see them shields in SS 6.4 as it would bring alot of flavor to the game.

I figured out that you can port some of the UI changes and banners into the main game, it's just a question of sorting out through some of it. It doesn't look as awesome as originally intended, but its better than nothing, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Officerpuppy View Post
    I figured out that you can port some of the UI changes and banners into the main game, it's just a question of sorting out through some of it. It doesn't look as awesome as originally intended, but its better than nothing, IMO.
    That sounds good Did you try SS yet? You can get this mod working with vanilla, that should not be an issue. But trying to get it working with SS is where the works come in. Hope you can get it going in SS too