Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: United Provinces Full edition for Darth mod

Default United Provinces Full edition for Darth mod

Ok lads, I've had a couple of requests for my personal darth version of this mod and I've had Jarno's blessing so I thought I'd share it will the rest of you lot.

This is the United Provinces Full edition for darthmod, mind you this is my personal version so I changed a few things, nothing big though.

Well enjoy and rep would be nice lol

http://uploading.com/files/c3792473/...ition_1.1.rar/

Default Re: United Provinces Full edition for Darth mod

Quote Originally Posted by Okuto View Post
    Ok lads, I've had a couple of requests for my personal darth version of this mod and I've had Jarno's blessing so I thought I'd share it will the rest of you lot.

This is the United Provinces Full edition for darthmod, mind you this is my personal version so I changed a few things, nothing big though.

Well enjoy and rep would be nice lol

http://uploading.com/files/c3792473/...ition_1.1.rar/
    Pretty good, what must i do to give an rep to you?

Germane

It's the green plus sign below my pict. Glad you're enjoying it

ok +rep, i like the textures of the UP

Indeed I trust everyone will enjoy it

Great texture for the UP!
    “Be aware that if you play this mod, you’ll be addict. Try it at your own risk!”

thank mate, hope you enjoy

Hi!

Could u please upload somewhere ellse? Everytime I try to download it stucks around 20%

I started a UP campaign with this mod and it looks great. However it's the first time I played UP and I've gone bankrupt even after capturing France. I took all the pirate islands and French Guiyana but still went bankrupt after the Spanish and Savoy sent huge fleets to block my trade routes.This must be a hard factionto play (Dartmod h/m). I also played Austria with the Austria mod and that was so easy in comparison.

Actually in my experience UP is really easy faction to play. UP make very big money on colonies and trade routs. After few turns I reached about 10 000 income every turn, even building up the army. But I admit that 90% of the profits was from the trade routs (at least at the beginning). So the trick is to protect them. When you can manage that, you are mighty rich in a few years.

Yes I think I spent too much effort blocking others trade routes instead of protecting my own.I usually play continental factions like Ottomans,Russia or Austria.Maintaing those damn trade routes is quite hard at the beginning anyway. Nice mod though ,the UP reskins look great. I havn't played this since September and back then I had reskins working for nearly every faction. These patches ruin my game.

Indeed you'll find that the dutch require a strong navy to protect your interests. I always enjoy playing the trading empire in any TW game usually.

Thanks for releasing this; I might finally actually finish a Dutch campaign now (I'm on my 5th as of now). Tried using IS for a while, but it just wasn't my thing, so back to Darthmod.
    Therefore, I conclude, that Valve should announce Half Life 2 Episode 3.

I'm glad. I've been trying to get some of those additional dutch units in IS but I haven't succeeded yet

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Hello Okuto - is it possible to upload your skins to another server - I tried now 21! times and this server always push me out about half way !
    I like so much to play as the Dutch but absolutely don't like the vanilla skins!
    If it's not to much work for you I would appreciate it a lot....

First time ever I have download problems....sorry for that
    Last edited by Syntax; January 19, 2010 at 02:48 AM.

♔Pom♔'s Avatar Ducenarius

Hi Okuto, great idea, +Rep for this, but I'm also having problems downloading, keeps timing me out, any chance of a different upload site.

Is this not included yet in dmuc ? Itried a up campaign a while back but not with ultimate commander yet. They get wiped out by France in dmuc quite early and I nick Ceylon and Curacao from rebels/pirates.
    Last edited by Jihada; January 24, 2010 at 05:46 PM.

Actually hip has already included it in ultimate edition. looks like I'll have to find a new host then

Ok, I'll try them next.They need beefing up a bit in theur home country as they fall to the French after about 10 turns in the campaigns I;ve started. The British allies arn't forced to come to their aid as happened historically.

Lord Horatius's Avatar Civis

Hey Okuto, I couldn't extract the .rar file, it got to 80% and then said the file was corrupted, that there was some "unexpected end of archive" or something to that effect. Was this due to the download site? shaould I just try again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast