Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes. UPDATE 1.03

artmanphil's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes

There is a general fault: Everything is written in English or Russian but no Orcy wordz spreadin' around tha green landz!

Ratsiez foe dinna! Ratsiez foe tea! Ratsiez when yo want 'em! Ratsiez foe mae!

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Dasious View Post
    Hahah great idea Saladin. Can't wait to see the names you come up with for Generals of the High Elves.

The name I made my general for my WFB High Elf army is Theldasyr Teshurr. My mage is named Shan'dra. Just thought I would give you a little help thinking of some names XD
    Thanks ill add those in
    edit:
    here are the files with new elven names, as of right now there are no surnames, just bynames for the regions of ulthuan. if you guys dont like that, ill remove them and it will just be the first names.
    Last edited by Saladin; January 05, 2010 at 03:34 AM.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Thanks saladin!

For those of you who still don't have the full translation, here you go, on behalf of the COW team and all of the people translating the text for us.

Installation:
    Extract both the text folder and the descr_names into your teutonic\data folder

hi i translated the quotes of the loading screens, still need some polished but i hope this help a little

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Thanks saladin!

For those of you who still don't have the full translation, here you go, on behalf of the COW team and all of the people translating the text for us.

Installation:
    Extract both the text folder and the descr_names into your teutonic\data folder

Will this update^^ translate save game menus being blank in campaigns and during custom battles? Currently I get blank menus when trying to esc>save game or esc>change options or quit a custom battle.

Note I haven't installed this update but I did install the first english translation. Just wondering if it fixes those issues^^

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Gork Or Mork View Post
    Will this update^^ translate save game menus being blank in campaigns and during custom battles? Currently I get blank menus when trying to esc>save game or esc>change options or quit a custom battle.

Note I haven't installed this update but I did install the first english translation. Just wondering if it fixes those issues^^
    there is a lot more added in this than the english translation on the first page. this is a compilation of translations from the community. i don't see any blanks screens on mine after installing so you should definetly download this one

Quote Originally Posted by Saladin View Post
    there is a lot more added in this than the english translation on the first page. this is a compilation of translations from the community. i don't see any blanks screens on mine after installing so you should definetly download this one
    Thanks for the swift reply. I will try it out.

Cheers
    Gork or Mork

Edit: It worked Thanks
    Last edited by Gork Or Mork; December 29, 2009 at 01:35 AM.

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Karion View Post
    hi i translated the quotes of the loading screens, still need some polished but i hope this help a little
    Thanks... but the texts are a bit too ankward to use imo. I already did some of them fully correctly that are in my latest version and prolly in Holypilgrims too i suppose. Imo it takes away pretty much of the feeling when an author is translated too Asavar Cool and some of the best quotes like Archaons is completely ankward. But thanks anyway, will definetly be a good backbone to continue the work. I suggest we take some new quotes for the english version from Army books and lore stuff or try to find the original of the quotes and write them correctly. If it isn't exactly correct it isn't a quote you know.
    Last edited by Action Fighter; December 29, 2009 at 02:48 AM.

Great work guys the translations are fantastic
    Loving the unit descriptions I have seen done

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

Default Re: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes QUICK UPDATE-expect better version in a few hours

see the first post

Default Re: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes QUICK UPDATE-expect better version in a few hours

is it an updated translation on first post Beregond?

yep, for the last version isilendil posted

I already downloaded and installed the" Translated Text.zip (1.49 MB, 54 views)"
    what is the difference between this translation and the one on the first page, should I install them both or just one of them, and if one of them which one?

the translations on the first page are official. These posted by other members have more parts translated, but also have some google translate. i'm in process of combining them.

IMPORTANT

the transl in the first post is compatible with 1.01, the others may not

artmanphil's Avatar Foederatus

Are the menues translated and the "start deployment" and "start battle" buttons?

Ratsiez foe dinna! Ratsiez foe tea! Ratsiez when yo want 'em! Ratsiez foe mae!

Senator

Default Re: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes. QUICK UPDATE for 1.01

before everyone starts to post that everything is back in russian, i would like to point out that beregond said he is in the process of combining the official translation with the community's work, so... patience.

Mr. Sorrow's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes. QUICK UPDATE for 1.01

Gentlemen, how near are you to "definite" version? I would like to clean (purge) this thread... It certainly can wait for all my work is now in descriptions, cleaning and "reforming" Q and A...

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I'm not sure, but many members are working very hard to make sure that the translation comes quickly.

Btw, for any of you who are having trouble with Megaupload, here's the file from Beregond

Please thank him and any other members helping to move this translation along
    Last edited by The Holy Pilgrim; December 29, 2009 at 10:48 AM.

thanks for your effort beregond
    [URL="http://www.radikal.ru/"][/UR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vdNXJ2E181c

Tiro

Here you guys go with the latest unit description. Warriors of Chaos are now also added, i'm currently working on beasts and daemons of chaos so should hopefully be done soon.

Attachment 67722

I'm also posting some other files you might find of use.
    Attachment 67723

Attachment 67724

Attachment 67725

Attachment 67726

I did some translation of the quotes. My personal favourite amongst them.
    "Wherever I go the crows will die from gluttony, because I leave only corpses at my back!" -Asavar Kul(not Asavar Cool)

Would like to thank Beregond and everyone else helping with the translation of the mod too.