Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950

Thread: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes. UPDATE 1.03

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

Default Re: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes. UPDATE 1.03

Quote Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
    Hey, take it easy maaaan, chill. Go walk the dog, have a beer, see a movie, relaaaax. You can release the translation tommorrrrooow maaaan.
    thanks, cap

and everyone for their support and understanding

the new thread with 1.4 translation is up, I hope again that everything work fine

Big thanks to Grand Admiral Thrawn for his unvaluable help
    credits to Astor for checking and advising on my historic_events
    once again Scipio praeditus for his wonderful Orczzz
    backstrom for fixing little quotes glitch

and all the community and developers!

I'll unstick this thread and make it sink away, however sad it may be

cheers!

Default Re: English Translation Call of Warhammer TW. Updates and Mistakes. UPDATE 1.03

i need help! everything is fine with the game, its just that some Campaign events and description is all in russian..... can someone help me on this??

ninja51's Avatar Biarchus

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-English-Text Use this, it's not perfect, but it'll get rid of the leftover Russian

i cant get the translation parts for some reason,only get a blank page. and the 1.3.1 translation only gives me a page that cant load