View Poll Results: What faction preview would You like to see next?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Britain

24 22.86%
  • France

19 18.10%
  • Spain

10 9.52%
  • Austria

16 15.24%
  • Russia

11 10.48%
  • Sweden

15 14.29%
  • Other-post Your proposal

10 9.52%
Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: EUROPEAN WARS 2 - general discussion

Mars Magnus's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
    Check out the new thread Palpy's War Room!
    Where?
    I am searching and searching and donīt find anything!
    SILVIO GESELL & GUSTAV RUHLAND: GREATEST ECONOMISTS!
    STOP EXPLOITING=CAPITALISM= INTEREST SLAVERY!
    In every porduct you buy you pay about 40% interest in the price.
    Debt creates money. Money is created by dept.

In the main part of the 18th Century forum. Its under the factions thread.

Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals. Napoleon Bonaparte

english tyrant's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Just a quick question

I take it that's a fancy way of saying not in this version?

ET, there are some issues with the square in the formations as shown in N2TW if you've ever played that one.

The problem is with the engine. You can edit the formations, but it will take a minimum of 4 units to make a square. Hence, even with a stack of 12 infantry it will only allow you to form 3 squares... individual units cannot form a square. This also won't work because on the RTW/MIITW engine, if you form a square and one side is attacked, it will cause the other 3 units to fire, hitting your own troops in the back if FAW is on. Also bad because if you're being attacked by cavalry-and that's the only reason to form a square-from more than one side, all four units in the square will fire at the first enemy to come in range, and the enemy cavalry will be able to engage your infantry in essence in the rear.
    Yes, I hate the fact RTW is out and I still have a Japanese title. Come on now admins- let's get with the program.

oh right thanks for sharing that. I'm downloading N2Tw right now by the way.

oh ...
    GEIL!
    Excellent!

Default Re: when you release?

nice works guys, i hope be able to play it soon
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: just a question

OK.
    so who will rule Russia and Austria?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

DarkBloodyFetus's Avatar Civis

Alright, I can't find where your telling the other users of where the screenshots are, please post an actual link.

I'm glad I'm not getting directions for the nearest Train Station from you guys, you would all be lost if I spun you around in a phone booth 3 times. Here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129215
    or you could have just clicked on the "18th Century Mod" link in my sig, then just looked at the stickies. But no matter problem solved.

Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals. Napoleon Bonaparte

The simple answer is at the moment Men. I will consult with an experienced scripter about this later as at the moment getting the factions working properly is more important. Many of the factions are causing CTD's, exactly why is unknown as of yet, but they can and will be fixed. So your idea will have to be put on the back burner for awhile, sorry.

Oh man I really hope this mod gets completed Im so excited

It will be simple to install, when it is released. It will have a self installer and will install in its own mod folder so that it won't destroy your vanilla version of the game. As for when exactly the mod will be released it depends on how much help I get from the community, but lets put it this way before Empire is due out. How good the mod looks and how many cool features there will be will also depend on how much help I get from the community on the mod. So if your a capable modder please apply in the recruitment sticky in our forum.

english tyrant thats right, so far, but at this point I'm not sure if I will release it in the same way as italiano was intending a lot of the mod is up in the air at present. I may wait for a full release then tack on little addons.

lol ill take that like hmmmm october 2008 release date =D
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Default Re: Campaign Map Comments

Shouldnīt we add 1-3 provinces more i the northern America?
    And the same in India?

Will we can arrive India by marching through the Ottoman Empie and the Iran?
    Also the African provinces?

Will be Simon Bolivar inluded?(later)

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
    The simple answer is at the moment Men. I will consult with an experienced scripter about this later as at the moment getting the factions working properly is more important. Many of the factions are causing CTD's, exactly why is unknown as of yet, but they can and will be fixed. So your idea will have to be put on the back burner for awhile, sorry.
    It is not an idea. I just asked a question.
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Magnus View Post

Shouldnīt we add 1-3 provinces more i the northern America?
    And the same in India?

Will we can arrive India by marching through the Ottoman Empie and the Iran?
    Also the African provinces?

Will be Simon Bolivar inluded?(later)
    I don't think we should. also, I would like if Simon Bolivar is in, like you.

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    I don't think we should. also, I would like if Simon Bolivar is in, like you.
    Simon Bolivar=over a quarter of the way into the 19th century. I doubt he'll even be in Empire, though maybe they'll put him in end-game.
    Yes, I hate the fact RTW is out and I still have a Japanese title. Come on now admins- let's get with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    lol ill take that like hmmmm october 2008 release date =D
    lol hopefully not