View Poll Results: What faction preview would You like to see next?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Britain

24 22.86%
  • France

19 18.10%
  • Spain

10 9.52%
  • Austria

16 15.24%
  • Russia

11 10.48%
  • Sweden

15 14.29%
  • Other-post Your proposal

10 9.52%
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45479949596979899100101102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,066 of 2066

Thread: EUROPEAN WARS 2 - general discussion

Default Re: I have a problem with this mod, does anyone have a fix for it?

Actually I got my copy working. I don't have the problems you have. Maybe you have some other mod running? I just have this mod running. maybe install your ETW again and then install this mod.
    A rout was prevented by Hopton's stalwart Cornish foot regiments posted to support the flanks of the cavalry as they withdrew. The Cornishmen held their ground and succeeded in holding off the Parliamentarian attack.
    By mid-afternoon, the Royalist infantry had gained a foothold on the hilltop. The Cornish pikemen formed into a defensive line and succeeded in holding off counter-attacks by the Parliamentarian cavalry
    Lansdown 1643

Holy , sorry for replying so late, I didn't even notice. Well, I uninstalled the mod and I changed to Imperial Splendour 2 and never looked back. The funny thing is that, with the "Rise Of the Republic" version of it, it happens the same, when I click on gentlemen, armies, etc. the game crashes. I wonder what makes the game crash.

Hello everyone.

I have problem making this mod work. I am using the steam version of the game( not sure if it matters) and I have windows 7 Ultimate(again,not sure if it matters). So,I installed the mod following the instructions to the letter but as soon as I launch the game from the Steam Library the game crushes to desktop. No error message or something to tell me what the problem is. Not sure if it matters, I cannot find the files for either the Vista choice or the XP choice (AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assemply etc.) via normal means of search but only via the windows search. All these files are marked as " Read only" and I cannot disable this feature for a reason. Every time I change it and try to launch the game,as soon as the game launches( with CTD or without) the files are restoring their previous status of "Read only". Is it supposed to be like this?

Default Re: EUROPEAN WARS 2 - general discussion

anyone still playing this mod?

The script provided with the download is not correct. You have to use modmanager 1.5 or change the script with the correct pack name european wars.pack

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorix View Post
    Hello everyone.

I have problem making this mod work. I am using the steam version of the game( not sure if it matters) and I have windows 7 Ultimate(again,not sure if it matters). So,I installed the mod following the instructions to the letter but as soon as I launch the game from the Steam Library the game crushes to desktop. No error message or something to tell me what the problem is. Not sure if it matters, I cannot find the files for either the Vista choice or the XP choice (AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assemply etc.) via normal means of search but only via the windows search. All these files are marked as " Read only" and I cannot disable this feature for a reason. Every time I change it and try to launch the game,as soon as the game launches( with CTD or without) the files are restoring their previous status of "Read only". Is it supposed to be like this?
    Using the Steam version is required otherwise you're using illegal copy of the game.

As for Windows it shouldn't matter as long you have Steam installed outside of UAC - C:\Program Files(x86), because I know ETF won't work if ETW isn't installed in the Steam folder.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.