Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Killerbee's Flopshop (aka Mr.B's Flopshop)

Default Re: Mr.B's Flopshop

My religion entry. Instead of a nice beautiful pic I wanted to go for the message in this one First I wanted to split it with 1 side crusade, and 1 side 9/11. But I couldn't find a good crusade pick so I kept it at this one. Please notice that I'm not targeting the islam here, I'm merely stating the irony of religion.

Wildrek's Avatar Senator

Well i doubt that the 9/11 incident was caused by the Islamic fanatics, i believe Americans want us to look at this tragedy in a certain way that fits them best, but its just my opinion.
    Very good work however, it delivers a message

Quote Originally Posted by KingTheoden1 View Post
    My religion entry. Instead of a nice beautiful pic I wanted to go for the message in this one First I wanted to split it with 1 side crusade, and 1 side 9/11. But I couldn't find a good crusade pick so I kept it at this one. Please notice that I'm not targeting the islam here, I'm merely stating the irony of religion.

Religion??? Hmmm... I think you missed the theme here...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    Religion??? Hmmm... I think you missed the theme here...
    Islam vs. Christianity ?

From Wikipedia :

Osama bin Laden's declaration of a holy war against the United States, and a fatwā signed by bin Laden and others calling for the killing of American civilians in 1998, are seen by investigators as evidence of his motivation to commit such acts
    Last edited by Killerbee; August 28, 2010 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingTheoden1 View Post
    Islam vs. Christianity ?
    Ou come on... I just won't get in to this... Don't get me wrong I am a Christian but...

America = Christianity and Islam = Airplane.... Seriously....

Ou come on... I just won't get in to this... Don't get me wrong I am a Christian but...

America = Christianity and Islam = Airplane.... Seriously....
    First I wanted to split it with 1 side crusade, and 1 side 9/11. But I couldn't find a good crusade pick so I kept it at this one. Please notice that I'm not targeting the islam here, I'm merely stating the irony of religion.

What???

Ok, ok, ok... Let me put it in simpler ways...

The 9\11 had nothing to do with religion.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

What???

Ok, ok, ok... Let me put it in simpler ways...

The 9\11 had nothing to do with religion.
    It might not have been caused by religion (I would rather lay the blame on conservative powers in the Middle-East trying to stay in power by declaring war on western influence), but religion was certainly used as an "excuse".

Anyway, it feels as if the text might need to be more visible, but that could be because I'm viewing this on an iPhone...

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Product Designer

i understand what you mean with it, killing in the name of your god is a bad thing. but then again you ARE dutch...
    DESARC92 / Product Design
    Once known as MarcelP | Product Designer | Under the Patronage of Legio
    Marcel's Modder's Resources | Tutorials | The Graphics Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post
    It might not have been caused by religion (I would rather lay the blame on conservative powers in the Middle-East trying to stay in power by declaring war on western influence), but religion was certainly used as an "excuse".

Anyway, it feels as if the text might need to be more visible, but that could be because I'm viewing this on an iPhone...
    Ye the text is pretty bad, but I was inspirationless so ...

i understand what you mean with it, killing in the name of your god is a bad thing. but then again you ARE dutch...
    Het is toch wel ironisch dat 1 van de 10 Geboden zegt dat men geen moord mag plegen, maar dat er toch enorm veel is geslacht in de naam van God (de christelijke).

Voor de islam geldt dat ook min of meer

Quote Originally Posted by Maяcel View Post
    That's the kind off message that's the kind of message I thought it contained to. And 9/11 is the one of the biggest examples of people claiming to kill believers of other religions for their own god.

TWC Son of the One and Only Abbews

ANYWAY (jeez cut it with the religious discussions already )

Made a strat-map model for the mod :

Product Designer

Looks like a treasure, is it one? I demand a bigger one!

edit; by the way, i can make a hero or something for your mod, i need a 3d project to work on mah skills.
    DESARC92 / Product Design
    Once known as MarcelP | Product Designer | Under the Patronage of Legio
    Marcel's Modder's Resources | Tutorials | The Graphics Workshop

Yup it is Didn't say what it was on purpose to make sure you could figure it out. This will be the strat map models for the 'Treasure' settlements in the mod (read the mod's description if you don't get it )

edit; by the way, i can make a hero or something for your mod, i need a 3d project to work on mah skills.
    Wow, that's great news ! You can choose which one. I'll try to compile a list and send it to you

Food sub. Guylian chocolate is the best in the world !

New sig for when I change my name again

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

I like it!

Could you make the left 'fold' of his jacket less smudgy, however (as sharp as his right fold)?

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post
    I like it!

Could you make the left 'fold' of his jacket less smudgy, however (as sharp as his right fold)?
    Thanks for the suggestion but I'm just gonna keep it this way

New sig :

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Yeah a great one !! +rep
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader