Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 32 Factions of the Americas in Custom Battles

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: 32 Factions of the Americas in Custom Battles

This mod doesn't work in my Empire TW 1.6 version. I can't see new factions in custom battles. This mod is for what game version?

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

I'm afraid I've forgotten what versions of ETW I used and exist today, but, as you can see, this mod worked with whatever version was the latest on 14 July 2010.

Are you sure you've installed the mod properly (following the instructions to the letter)? Does any of the other versions of the mod (available via the link in the OP) work for you?
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

I installed mod normal. I added pack file to data folder and write its name in user.script ) i started game and i don`t see new factions in custom battles menu.
    I have 1.6 version of game.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

What about the other mod versions - does any of them work for you? The answer to this question might provide a clue as to the cause for your problem.
    Last edited by Demokritos; December 04, 2014 at 08:12 AM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12