Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Bugs, issues and installation problems thread.

Default Re: Bugs, issues and installation problems thread.

Well adding the thebai would free up a few unit slots which would be handy, I like the faction but had felt that we already have 8 greek factions. Hmm maybe I can make Numidia into a rebel faction, …I’ll think on it, but originally I did like playing as carthage sometimes and I think the ai needs Numidia in that area.

As for historical accuracy, well the game is very limited and so is our team. I wanted to have both the Persian and roman wars in the mod to represent Sparta and Greece over a 500 year time period. I cannot do that as it would necessitate many maps, the only way to do that would be essentially to make many mods and then you loos continuance in game-play terms. I am considering maybe making two mods, early and late ones where the late era would start as current but without Corinthian helmed greek units.
    tbh I really need more help esp coders, in order to achieve what is needed.

I am open to suggestion!
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Odd bug when playing Sparta. Moved north and besieged a rebel city.
    After the city falls I opt to enslave - error - if i continue campaign, the reload gives me the city but without gain. If I opt to just occupy the settlement, same thing. It did not happen with the first city I took though.

Add show_err to your shortcut then tell us what the specific error is. Something like below, its in the target line of your shortcut if you right click it then left click ‘properties’.

"C:\Users\name\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -show_err -nm -mod:Sparta

Note that my install isn’t in program files ~ important, as that’s why you get errors usually.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Sorry can you help me ? whe i run the campaing stw stop working

Thanks for your help

see above

i wish the people who made this mod, wrote the installation instructions as a clan install on your desktop or somewhere BESIDES PROGRAM FILES. i cannot tell you how confusing it is to converse between the two. and any modder who knows anything does not install it to their original rtw files but makes a copy. so please

*i made a fresh file of my original rtw files in a folder on my desktop.
    *i installed the mod to a seperate folder on my desktop.
    *i changed banners, and model engine folders from my original rtw files from the mod along with animations
    *took me forever to get the target shortcut, but i think its this? "C:\Users\Aaron\Desktop\Sparta Beta\RomeTW.exe" -mod:SPARTA
    *I made a shortcut from my mod folder to desktop and added the desktop image.
    * put my bi rtw cd in, clicked on the shortcut i put on the desktop. and nothing?
    * since i knew i didnt have all the files i needed to play now i'm merging those to files together.
    * was that right or wrong?

help please thanks

Hey guys i downloaded this today after seen it on you tube anyway i have rome total war 1.5 patched but when installed the mod it keep crashing at the loading screen can anyone help with cheers thanks im using windows 7.

I have Rome on steam and have installed the mod using an installer, problem is it doesn't have a shortcut in already for me to run the mod with, so do I need to create a new shortcut or do I add a launch option on steam?

Is it normal that the camera can only zoom in and out and not from behind? That when I scroll it only goes lower and doesn't get to the troops itself but from above only.

Hello?

I installed the mod again with the files and such and it crashed when i was about to play campaign wtf??

no none of that is normal. install rome outside of program files etc [see other answers on the thread], make sure you set the camera to how you like it [sry to state obvious]

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphos View Post
    no none of that is normal. install rome outside of program files etc [see other answers on the thread], make sure you set the camera to how you like it [sry to state obvious]
    Thanks for the reply, but I did install it outside program files

Well now things are kind of working, but I still get CTD's by just starting up a custom battle or something :/

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Mines don't seem to be working. When you build them, they add no income. Is there a way to fix this, or is it a feature?
    "Huh?"

i think you get enough money anyhow, i just simplified all that.

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

OK thanks
    "Huh?"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011