Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cavalry units-some artwork before previews

Matthćus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

Default Re: Cavalry units-some artwork before previews

Quote Originally Posted by Csatádi View Post
    Our critical bug is solved. The Hungarian testers play the newest version currently. I'm waiting a bit because bugs may appear anytime. If everything is OK, you may play it within weeks.

Anyway, I think the rest of the Székelys look far better than this one.
    excellent, i look forward to this great mod.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by dome View Post

second sketch
    Have you find a way to make renders that use marka horse animations (when you use marka horses)???
    I have a problem making renders please take a look at here.
    I would be greatfull if you would give an idea of what to do.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

we working on it

d.

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

Székelys (2nd upgrade) and their horses on the battlefield.

http://img517.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0044h.jpg

hussars in action:

An exelent work my friend!
    I can see that you mooved the horsemen a bit front on the horse.
    I still hope that your team will honor us with a 9th-10th century Magyar unit roster of 10-15 units.
    Magyars will be fully playble from the start you know.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; June 16, 2010 at 05:27 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

yes, but I think magyar faction wont need 10-15 unit. I could be solved about 10 as maximum.
    BTW did you managed to insert you rusichi horses in game? or do you still need help?

looks very promising and historical +rep dome

btw terrain seems with new textures?

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

hello, thanx!

No its carpathia I guess, we dont changed the terrain.

yes, but I think magyar faction wont need 10-15 unit. I could be solved about 10 as maximum.
    BTW did you managed to insert you rusichi horses in game? or do you still need help?
    We have 5 versions of Marka horses (4 with diferend style of armors-see our screenshots and feedback thread in CBUR).
    We found a way to have atleast 6 diferend horses and 6 diferend armors (textures) in every models of ours.
    Our problem is that despite the fact we have the models factional in game we can not make renders of them for presentation.
    We have the models the .cas files but every time we try to use GOAT animerge and make a render we fail.
    See this.

Even with 10 units the Magyar roster would be a great addition.
    We (TGC) seak for the maximum realism and accuracy and that is why we need the experts in every faction!

hm ,no Idea, bt you can rotate the joints without animation, so better choose the manual way, I think

hm ,no Idea, bt you can rotate the joints without animation, so better choose the manual way, I think
    Can you sent me via pm a couple of pics how to do it?
    Please?

light lancers

szeklers ug2

voyniks

An exelent result!!

Better and better
    BTW what kind of ethnicity represent voyniks? Vlachs?

yes

voiniks are vlach horse archers, in the southern region of our kingdom i nthe XV. century

yes

voiniks are vlach horse archers, in the southern region of our kingdom i nthe XV. century
    Oh yes. Vlach shepard settlerds spread along Carpathia and reached Polish lands too. They brough a rare element of HA to Polish army as they were obligated to serve as mounted horse archers mostly in exhange for the land. Anyway I like that unit by your performance a lot Dome, a really nice and unique looking one

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

waw! amazing!

thanx guys

Visarion, what is the correct name of voinicks in english?

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Wow, Dome your work is great. I looked at it and was speechless. Keep up the good work!