Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers. FAQ- First post contains vital information!!!

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

Ok, when keep our nerves outside this forum

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

Quote Originally Posted by PSIHOPAT View Post
    You make better and don't make comments about my nerves.
    And is not your problem what happen with me.
    Stay stick to the topic and leave this comments.

If for you sound is unimportant...for me is very important.

Every small part from this mod is detailed...and this is the reason who determined me to love this mod.

But Sylvanian accent kill my nerves.
    Dude chill, and the devs ain't gonna do jack if you continue to boss them around like that... They'll probably ignore you. And I played a few games as Sylvania the accent didn't bother me that much. I guess because I only spend but a few minutes on the campaign map and then I end my turns as I am done with the changes I want to make I tend to move fast on the campaign map... I guess it's all the years playing Heroes of Might and Magic and playing it in hotseat people tended to have timed turns. So I guess thats where I got it from. I don't know.

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

So you are starting it again, PSIHOPAT? But now I'm the moderator here and I promise you I will delete every insulting post of yours. You are warned

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

I don't want to start nothing Beregond.
    I just defend myself,because i don't like comments about my person...and even forum rules don't allow that.

Thx for warning me,but you forget to inform VarrKhaitan about rules from ToS...
    who say
    Instead, members should criticize the post, not the poster. SEGA, the Creative Assembly, and related bodies are considered board members for this purpose, since some of them are. You can still criticize their games without insulting them personally.
    Posts intended solely to annoy and/or offend other posters by going against the clear nature of a board or topic are not allowed.
    And...about the accents...already someone has made something in one sub-mod.
    So..."the problem" is solved...but still remain as a point for developers.
    If they decide to do or not something is another problem.
    I just told something...in another way...but is nothing offensive or insulting...
    And i will appreciate if things will remain like that here.
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    I answered once, and i don't want to say another words in this direction.
    In the end i suggest...as a simple member...for another members...
    to read the rules
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1495
    http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/TWC:Ter...rms_of_Service
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 07, 2010 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSIHOPAT View Post
    You make better and don't make comments about my nerves.
    And is not your problem what happen with me.
    Whatever....
    Im sorry if i pissed you off, what i was trying to say is that voice is not as importen as gameplay or models in the game.
    And there is alot of work with the ingame sounds, but it takes way to much time.
    And i do wish to see the bugs fixed first.

Ps. Great work Guys, Averland lives up to my dreams

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Yea...thx for understanding...

I like when the people are not combative...
    Especially here...

Hey,

1. If a mercenary captain comes to death, his units are not anymore recruitable. Is that indeted so?
    2. How can I build Knights Panther and Knights of the Rising Sun?

Thanks.

Actually its Knights of the Blazing Sun and you can recruit them just like any other order. You have to build their Chapter House in your settlements just like your barracks.
    As for mercenaries I think the men are disbanded once the captain is dead and you cannot recruit them. i may be wrong though.

Few questions in bad english from Spain.

In which version are we going to be able to recruit single units like Archaon, Luthor Huss, Teclis and other singular commanders?
    Are you going to change some animations for any unit/units?
    Pegasus cavalry from Bretonnia is a dream for me? Or could be real?

It just came to my mind. Is the team going to change the model for Sylvanian Vampires? Sylvania is the domain of the Von Carsteins. Not Blood Dragons. I would like to see some cool vampire models. Especially that of Mannfred.

http://whfb.lexicanum.de/wiki/Manfred_von_Carstein

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...tCatGameStyle=

Here's some referance to his background and most importantly an insparation for his model. I like him better than the new awfull model produced by GW as he is what vampires SHOULD look like. If however the team doesn't make him (most likely) can somebody do it? Leave the other generals as they are. At least Mannfred needs a special faction leader model.

Just some thoughts.

Blood dragons look great in my opinion.

If another unit will be made with another look...it will be nice...
    but it will be very bad idea to remove blood dragons...

Just a thought...

PSIHOPAT according to the history of vampiric families in the Old World Von Carsteins dominated in the lands of the Emoire and Blood Dragons in the Lands of the Bretonnians where there are greater concetrations of honorable warriors. On the other hand Von carsteins are after power and domination and so try to be fake Counts. I don't say that there are no Blood Dragons in the Empire or no Von Carsteins in Bretonnia but the main bloodline in the CoW campaign is the Von Carsteins. So there should be less of the first in the Sylvanian armies if any. That's why I believe new models must be made. In future releases if Bretonnia is included THERE should be more Blood Dragons like the Red Duke.

Eh...for another new units i think is need of few time....

But...something can be made...in sub mod section by fans...

Anyone interested by that...can take blood dragon model,and replace some parts from his armors with another things...and little bit change in color...and that's it.....they will appear like a new unit...

Drillmaster is right, but i do miss the old families...
    -Necrarchs
    -Lahmians
    -Blood Dragons
    -Strigoi

I said in my post that new models for generals should be made. Not new units or new skins for units. In other words these are 3 skins to be remade. 1 for the faction leader(Mannfred please!!!) one for normal generals and one for captains. That is all. So what PSIHOPAT says may be right. A few changes to the original models, with less armor and more aristocratic clothes and more pale faces as a submod would be great. Of course the fact that vampire units should be extremely small, rare and devastating still stands. But I can fix that by myself.
    Last edited by drillmaster; January 07, 2010 at 11:09 AM.

Mr. Sorrow's Avatar Ordinarius

Gentlemen...This is Q and A... Ask and do not suggest or by the power of His Majesty I will not be able to hold myself and thousand banarrows will descend upon you. . Seriously, just ask question, wait till answered etc.

Dose the League of Ostermark benefit in any way when it turns into Chaos?
    This question hasn't been answered yet. I know thay can recrut beastmen, but is that all they get for turning into Chaos?

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

When I turned Chaos playing Middenland I couldn't even build Chaos altars IIRC, so beastmen should be all you get...

How do you turn your Imperial faction to Chaos? I want that as the new religion of my breakaway empire.

Outlawstar15a2, faction leader gets mark of chaos due to his lack of piety
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.