Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers. FAQ- First post contains vital information!!!

hick09's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

Can be made an approximation when the next patch(1.02) will come ?

Also what changes/new, he will have?
    We will release new patch soon. It includes many interesting things: new faction, balance, new scripts, etc. But don't ask the datails. When the patch will be released, you will see all the changes.

Titus2009's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

my sound doesn't work.. help!
    An eternity of opportunities lies within each moment; the choise is which one to make.

"Death! Death! Death! Forth, Eorlingas!"

!!DUTCH POWER!!

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

Thx for the answer hick09.
    Is enough what you told...
    I don't even think to ask more...

Q: How do I get my Empire cannons to fire grapeshot I read it on the description that they could...

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

Click few times on special ability.

One is solid missile for destroying defensive positions
    two is explosive shells,useful at long range against infantry
    three is grapeshot,devastating at close range for both infantry/cavalry
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 06, 2010 at 05:04 AM.

OK cool I didnt see grape before just solid and explosive.

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL! Sorry for my ignorance, but iīve got a question. Is it a bug when one or some armies of my own automatically appear when any enemy invades my territory? Itīs that iīve not installed the game properly, or something about preferences? or is it normal in this mod? Anyway, i must say that ITīS GREAT! CONGRATS FOR ALL THE MODDERS!

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

what faction do you play? yeah, there are some scripted armies, for Kislev and Middenland for example

thatīs right, iīve tested kislev and the elves...itīs not necessary, but is there any way to disable these scripts? what are these armies? Thanks again.

hi...

i want to install this mod and i saw in the installation instructions that we must delete or rename teutonic folder...but i have other mods installed (third age) and i dont know if that will cause any trouble with the function of the other mods??

oh and another thing...i know it's going to be released a new patch soon...so do i need to install the current version in order to play the new one or i only need the new patch??

thanks
    Last edited by LethaL; January 06, 2010 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hick09 View Post
    We will release new patch soon. It includes many interesting things: new faction, balance, new scripts, etc. But don't ask the datails. When the patch will be released, you will see all the changes.
    if i can ask, what faction?? brettonia possibly or another??

you dont realy have to answer me but i will thank you just with a yes or no

I think you will not gain the answer.

wait the patch...

Is announced to come soon...

uhm... my sound doesn't work. I installed it corectely (so I thought) but it didn't turned out to be that way...
    Quote Originally Posted by LethaL View Post
    hi...

i want to install this mod and i saw in the installation instructions that we must delete or rename teutonic folder...but i have other mods installed (third age) and i dont know if that will cause any trouble with the function of the other mods??

oh and another thing...i know it's going to be released a new patch soon...so do i need to install the current version in order to play the new one or i only need the new patch??

thanks
    To the 1th question: No, it's totally compatible with TATW.
    To the 2nd question: I think you need the game, version 1.01 and the patch for it to work all nice and smooth...
    Last edited by Titus2009; January 06, 2010 at 01:26 PM.
    An eternity of opportunities lies within each moment; the choise is which one to make.

!!DUTCH POWER!!

Quote Originally Posted by LethaL View Post
    hi...

thanks
    To the 1th question: No, it's totally compatible with TATW.
    To the 2nd question: I think you need the game, version 1.01 and the patch for it to work all nice and smooth...

Damm..... Sorry for the double post..... Does any1 know how to delete that???
    Last edited by Titus2009; January 06, 2010 at 01:27 PM.

!!DUTCH POWER!!

are there scripted battles for every factions in turn 3?
    I played already with 3 of the chaos factions to check which one I like most but just with Khorne I had a scripted battle against Kislev at the beginning of turn 3
    - with Tzeentch in turn 2 I got a message which said that I should prepare myself to invade nordland but in 3 no army arrived there to fight
    - with Slaanesh I got a message in turn 2 which said that the high elves planned to land soon and I should be ready to fight , something like that but also with them there was no battle in turn 3

are there scripted battles for every factions in turn 3
    No.
    Slaanesh welcome guests later.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Quote Originally Posted by hick09 View Post
    Sounds good Sir Hick09. I will keep myself and my forces ready to serve the Emperor, as always.

In the next patch will be changed accent for Sylvania ?

Current accent really annoy me,far unmatched by others...

With all my love for this faction i can't play with they because that.

I tried but my nerves fails after all...

And simply...i cant...play...with they...just...because that...

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Wow weak nerves you got!
    I do enjoy the endless undead horde in the siege battles,
    no matter voice. ^^

Q. Will you guys add more units to the factions in the next patch or make a new campaign

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

You make better and don't make comments about my nerves.
    And is not your problem what happen with me.
    Stay stick to the topic and leave this comments.

If for you sound is unimportant...for me is very important.

Every small part from this mod is detailed...and this is the reason who determined me to love this mod.

But Sylvanian accent kill my nerves.