Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers. FAQ- First post contains vital information!!!

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

I am having a problem getting my sound file to down load i think. i click to open and a black screen opens briefly and that is it. What should i be looking for and what kind of sounds does it give?

Thanks in advance,
    Kevin

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

What program are you using to extract the archive? And it sounds like your using M2TW's native unpacker to unpack the sound files which is not necessary. Just unzip the .rar archive to the directory where teutonic's sound is (which should be .../mods/teutonic/data/sound) and your music will be installed just make sure to say yes to any overwrite prompts you may see. And backup the original files first, just in case...

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

I think you should use 7zip unpacker

If Karl Franz has Ghal Maraz and some dwarven armor then why Thorgrim and Gotrek don't have Axes of Grimnir, Thorgrim the Dragon Crown of Karaz Ankor, Armour of Scaladour, Great Book of Grudges (Dammaz Kron) and Ungrim Axe of Dargo, Dragonskin cape (given to him by Thorgrim when he defeated an orc warboss Granshrak)? Are you planning to add some new items in the future?

Titus2009's Avatar Libertus

just giving this one up: When will the next patch (with new factions and map) be released?
    No pressure, just asking

and another, completely useless question: how do you get those pictures in your profile (I donīt expect an answer from this one, just hoping )

please, use EDIT button, do not double post-Beregond
    Last edited by Beregond; January 04, 2010 at 10:10 AM.

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Titus2009 View Post
    and another, completely useless question: how do you get those pictures in your profile (I donīt expect an answer from this one, just hoping )
    Look at the top of the screen, you will see "my account" There you can change all profile settings etc.
    NB people do not like it if you do double posts at one time, if you want to add something use the "edit" button. Welcome to the forum!

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

new factions will be in the next campaign, not patch. don't expect it soon

you mean like profile picture? it's in customize profile->edit profile picture

edit-Ozzmosis was faster

Titus2009's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmosis View Post
    Look at the top of the screen, you will see "my account" There you can change all profile settings etc.
    NB people do not like it if you do double posts at one time, if you want to add something use the "edit" button. Welcome to the forum!
    Sorry guys, I'll use the edit button....
    Thanks though for the help, but I really meant the realease date aprox.

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

Is possible to adapt this mod for Call of Warhammer ?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237457

Comes Limitis

Whats up with the 4 goblins unit costing 500 upkeep you get at the start with the savage ork stacks being called Ork Rammers or something?

Why cant I recruit units in a certain city: ...-lair, though they show up after building the barracks in the recruitment list?

Same question^ but for the northern ork settlement regarding Shamans?

And am I correct in assuming Orks only have one economy building-tree(other than massive population,lol)? That would be sweet even, pillage and breed for the moneyz!
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately

Why this mod use just heavy guns?

I love light version,but i can't find any faction with this "wonders" of the battlefield.

Or...we will have light cannons in the next patches ?

P.S. kingdoms have light cannons...plus catapult with exploding barrels(teutonic)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNCcD...eature=related
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 05, 2010 at 03:26 AM.

PSIHOPAT, we planning add Bronzino's galloper gun. (mercenary hero)
    Light cannon with high speed on strat map.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

GREAT!!!

Thx very much for answer.

Will you include Karak Norn, Karak Izor, Mt. Silverspear and Karak Drazh in global campaing? Of course, there are more Dwarven cities (Karak Azgal or Karak Azul for example) but I am asking about these becouse they are actually on the site of first campaing but they are not in the game.
    Question two : If you are aware of presence of Alrik Ranulfsson (he's in the quotes sometimes) then why some slayer is leading Karak Hirn?
    Question three : Could somebody (not precisly team member, anybody who can) explain me in simple words how to add new unit (mortar, and crew same like in dwarfen cannon) to the Dwarfs? I suppose that i must add some text to descr_units, but how, and what else?
    Last edited by LittleDwarf; January 05, 2010 at 02:20 PM.

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDwarf View Post
    Will you include Karak Norn, Karak Izor, Mt. Silverspear and Karak Drazh in global campaing? Of course, there are more Dwarven cities (Karak Azgal or Karak Azul for example) but I am asking about these becouse they are actually on the site of first campaing but they are not in the game.
    Question two : If you are aware of presence of Alrik Ranulfsson (he's in the quotes sometimes) then why some slayer is leading Karak Hirn?
    Question three : Could somebody (not precisly team member, anybody who can) explain me in simple words how to add new unit (mortar, and crew same like in dwarfen cannon) to the Dwarfs? I suppose that i must add some text to descr_units, but how, and what else?
    1 map?

2 dont understand what you exactly wanted...

3 will be in patch

1. If I understood you wanted a map showing those cities? If yes : http://nexusx.wanadooadsl.net/ayudas..._World_Map.jpg (check World's Edge Mountains, Vaults, Grey and Black Mountains) if no, then try to explain it other words cause english isn't my native language.
    ..For global campaing : there are also mines of Ekrund in the south, in the (as i rememeber their name) Dragonback mountains : http://www.whitedragoninn.com/DwarfH...full;init:.jpg . GW Holds, GW ruined holds and first green "Under Reclaimation" holds are lore proper, existing holds in the world of warhammer.
    2.I am only asking why theres a slayer (his name starts on 'H' as I remember) leading Karak Hirn when theres a known lore character - Alrik Ranulfsson - to do this.
    3.And when we can expect this path? And are you planning to add flamegun and organ gun too? Or some other kids of artillery? It has been said many times that Dwarfs should have the best artillery in warhammer world.
    Last edited by LittleDwarf; January 05, 2010 at 03:34 PM.

Dose the League of Ostermark benefit in any way when it turns into Chaos?

Can be made an approximation when the next patch(1.02) will come ?

Also what changes/new, he will have?

Does anybody else have this problem? When Kurt Helborg dies he is replaced and you get a message about the new Reiksmarshal. However from the turn he dies I get this message EVERY turn. Has anybody seen it? It's minor I know but you get the meaning.

drillmaster we'l check it thx
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.