Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers. FAQ- First post contains vital information!!!

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

Also I noticed when playing Chaos or High Elves all Norse settlements are un-upgradable. This is the only area I have trouble upgrading. I have more then enough population but cannot advance the next tier. This isn't so much trouble with Chaos and even tier 1 pwns. But I need my higher tiers with High Elves. If this is a scripted occurrence how do I delete it? Because I have at least three settlements as High Elves that are militarily dead for me.

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

Hm, after few dozens of turn i have text "Chaos have reached world domination. etc.etc.etc. You have lost." WTF and how to avoid it? Yes, Chaos has indeed conquered much on an Empire, but well... what do I care if im Karaz Ankor? My objectives have nothing to do with the Empire. So, what is that and how do avoid it?

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    Also I noticed when playing Chaos or High Elves all Norse settlements are un-upgradable. This is the only area I have trouble upgrading. I have more then enough population but cannot advance the next tier. This isn't so much trouble with Chaos and even tier 1 pwns. But I need my higher tiers with High Elves. If this is a scripted occurrence how do I delete it? Because I have at least three settlements as High Elves that are militarily dead for me.
    upload save game

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDwarf View Post
    Hm, after few dozens of turn i have text "Chaos have reached world domination. etc.etc.etc. You have lost." WTF and how to avoid it? Yes, Chaos has indeed conquered much on an Empire, but well... what do I care if im Karaz Ankor? My objectives have nothing to do with the Empire. So, what is that and how do avoid it?
    You are part of the Light Alliance, you must care!

So? I have to save Empire for destruction to win? Any particular cities, or only one province, or what? Tell me what should I do not to lose, please.

Senator

dwarfs have sworn an oath to the empire, as dwarfs in the warhammer fanasty fluff take oaths EXTREMELY seriously, they would come to the aid of the empire. besides, once chaos is done with the empire they will only come after you. if you help them survive the onslaught of the storm of chaos, then the next crusade is actually the warboss camp of the orcs which help you a lot (since the orcs are your main enemy) so help out the empire. hope you understood that. im am completely wasted. happy new years!

Just a short question.
    Will my saves from version 1.00 work in 1.01?

Hymne der Nacht's Avatar Foederatus

Happy new year to all of you, whereever you live.
    Is there a slight chance that one day we will have the full WarhammerWorld with all it´s nations and races. Or will all your CaW-Mods play as scripted scenarios only in a part of the world?

But never mind, fpr me it is the best M2TW-mod of the year.

Ok, here are my saved games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymne der Nacht View Post
    Happy new year to all of you, whereever you live.
    Is there a slight chance that one day we will have the full WarhammerWorld with all it´s nations and races. Or will all your CaW-Mods play as scripted scenarios only in a part of the world?

But never mind, fpr me it is the best M2TW-mod of the year.
    Probably they will focus on parts of the Warhammer world. The next full campaign with Skaven and all is probably gonna be larger because he has to include like three or four extra factions.

The Warhammer world is too large and too complex to include all in one campaign all the details that would have to go in I don't think Medieval 2's campaign engine could handle it all...

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Question: Is there any attribute I could give to nurgle plaguebearers so that they are immune to their own ranged attack. It's so powerful, it routs any unit, even if it's full numbers that isn't "lock_morale" and on numerous occasions, I have lost whole units because those ugly Muthas poisoned my own guys, (including themselves) as well! IMO nurgle chosen units and the PBs themselves should be immune.

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

Question :

Anyone have idea/solution for fixing the problem with soldiers who remain stuck when fighting at the walls ?

Quote Originally Posted by MIK TG View Post
    Just a short question.
    Will my saves from version 1.00 work in 1.01?
    No. You may be load them but bugs and crushes will show up.

New patch = New game.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by PSIHOPAT View Post
    Question :

Anyone have idea/solution for fixing the problem with soldiers who remain stuck when fighting at the walls ?
    This is vanilla-mtw2 problem. Usually this happens when you play huge/large unitsizes, it has something to do with AI, and pathfinding. Playing with small/medium helps alot.

No. You may be load them but bugs and crushes will show up.

New patch = New game.
    Ok, thanks for a quick reply

Hi All

Great looking Mod. Wonderful work and the potential for growth is fantastic. Kudos and Rep all round to the creators and testers.

However, I can't actually play for long till the graphics go haywire. Now, despite deleting and re-installing the files it won't work beyond loading and then the graphics go wrong and the Mod is unplayable.

Can anybody help???

Thanks
    The Devshirme
    On the night the scarlet horsemen took him away - from all that he knew and all he might have known - the moon waxed full in Scorpio, sign of his birth, and as if by the hand of God its incandescence split the alpine valley sheer into that which was dark and that which was light, and the light lit the path of devils to his door.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Can you post a screenshot?

How can i make goblin netters to charge immediately after disrupting enemy formations with their missile ?

Their missile is too low for significant kill,and is useful just for broking formations...but they can't make an advantage from this,because their charge come too late.

PSIHOPAT, netters throw - other unit charging.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

It is a problem if is supposed to work like that...because they can't throw from the second line,and if unit for attack stay in second line and netters throw their missile...attacking infantry don't have time to charge in disorganized formation until they will regroup.

remain just a situation when they outflank enemy and shoot...but in some situation is not possible that => example bridge and streets from the cities.

Edit :

Another question : why goblins have such small shield value(number),when some of they are almost complete covered by the shield..?..revealing just noses and top of the boots from behind of shield..?..

The size of the shield represent the size compared with the body of the carrier.
    Shields from the humans can be 3 times larger compared with shields from goblins,but if we compare surface of the body covered by shield, for humans and goblins,we can say about the goblin shields to be the much more larger than human shields.

I think...some of they deserve to have 6-7 for shield.
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; January 03, 2010 at 05:56 PM.