Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers. FAQ- First post contains vital information!!!

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Default Re: Questions and Answers- Reading of the first post is compulsory!

Quote Originally Posted by PSIHOPAT View Post
    Question :

Developers have interest in adding one special animation for cavalry in this mod ?

Is from Rome Total War,and is used by desert cavalry.This unique animation make cavalry to not charge in infantry line normally...instead,they jump with the horses in enemy formations in waves.

Is a very good animation who show in very good way one part from the real/brutal face of war,when some guys,loose control over himself...and are driven in battle by furry and madness...running toward enemy with the maximum speed,and jumping in the walls of pikes,dying by hundreds,and covering the enemies with dead bodies from the booth sides...in few seconds/minutes...transforming the battlefield in a agitated sea with colossal noisy waves,where one human appear to be lost,like a point in the stormy ocean...
    we have this animation in medieval?

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

remember the fluff of Storm of Chaos and you will understand where there will be Bretonnians

how do you become chaos undivided? do you need to destroy other chaos factions or is it like the Kalmar union that you need to capture certain settlements?

Mr. Sorrow's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Rm80 View Post
    how do you become chaos undivided? do you need to destroy other chaos factions or is it like the Kalmar union that you need to capture certain settlements?
    Gentlemen, please read the first post. It is not there just for fun

Titus2009's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    That was the idea. It's supposed to look like that. I kind of like it.
    But it looks like crap
    the in-game map than...

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory!

First of all congratulations for the great mod, really beatyfull.i wont ask you something about the elven faction of which I am fan:

happens just me or is it a bug that of pikeman in which the shields are worn while in the air in phalanx formation?

in the unit's Warr lions and shadow warrior will not be provided an upgrade for the armor's? because I think they are some poor finishing of their armor compared to the standart of the elven units.

you intend to make changes to the elven city in the strategic map? to change their appearance

Thanks for your attention and congratulations for the work

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory!

Quote Originally Posted by isilendil View Post
    we have this animation in medieval?
    No.

This animation is unique.
    Can be found just in "Rome Total War" at "desert cavalry".
    This cavalry is from Egipt and is light cavalry,armed with axes and shield and without armor.
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; December 31, 2009 at 09:32 AM.

when I kill all other chaos factions I get Chaos undivided.
    Am I able then to recruit all demons and/or knights of the several previous chaos factions or just the demons/knights of my previous faction?
    for example if Im khorne and kill all others, can I also recruit the vampires or plaquebearers?

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Titus2009 View Post
    But it looks like crap
    the in-game map than...
    Yeah, I found another mini-map ingame that wasn't used (at least, not in my game) and you can replace the original with it here. Personally, I like that one more.

Titus2009's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Yeah, I found another mini-map ingame that wasn't used (at least, not in my game) and you can replace the original with it here. Personally, I like that one more.
    Yeah, thats WAY better than the previous one!

Valiant Champion's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

When will intro and campaign start movies be added?

BETTER PIKES
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...2#post16143112

THE PIKE WARS HAVE BEGUN!

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

I suggest to be created one topic for that.

Skilled or less skilled persons will add there movies for intro or events,and developers will choose the best of them.

Organization is the key to success.

The best organization lead to the best results.
    Last edited by PSIHOPAT; December 31, 2009 at 11:45 AM.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Champion View Post
    When will intro and campaign start movies be added?
    Wait just a minute, I'll get the videos working soon
    Last edited by The Holy Pilgrim; December 31, 2009 at 11:49 AM.

It seems to me or heavy cavalry and infantry have poor defence ? For example Dwarf slayers or shieldbreakers ?

I see alot of people saying to delete map.rwm from teutonic>data>world>maps>campaign>imperial_campaign

I was under the impression this is only necessary if you changed the campaign map as total war will create a new map.rwm file on start up.

Say for instance you started a fresh install of MTW2, kingdoms+1.5 patch then installed the mod,translation and sound patch. Basically a fresh install of everything. Would you still have to delete map.rwm^^ or can you just play? I don't think you have to but it seems like some are afraid of that file for some reason.

Citizen

I never deleted it and my game works just fine

1.) I recently continued my Reikland game. And in the process of putting my breakaway empire together I attacked the Grand Theogonist's Residence and took it while doing so I also pummeled the massive army groups it was forming above Altdorf. I won, but I was excommunicated for attacking the faction, ok fine, as I expected. But when I killed the Grand Theo another was picked the next turn but I lost ALL diplomatic capabilities. I recently killed the new Grand Theo and I regained some of my diplomatic capabilities but some factions still cannot be contacted via diplomat. Is this some sort of bug? I killed the Grand bastard four times with an assassin after taking his province and I cannot restore my diplomatic abilities... And I was never re-communicated.

2.) Another problem I am having is in my Slaanesh and Reikland game I get the message the Orcs will soon dominate the world. I guess in my Slaanesh game I'm ed. But I noticed that in their victory condition if playing as the Orcs is that they need half of the cities Reikland holds. I am currently playing as Reikland but they nearly have 15 provinces but not the obligatory cities. So if the AI wins do they need just the necessary provincial count? Or is it like a Human player where they need x number of provinces AND y particular settlements?

3.) When you become Chaos Undivided do you get to recruit daemons and mortals of all four Gods? Or do you still have just your native roster?
    Last edited by Outlawstar15a2; December 31, 2009 at 06:05 PM.

The first thing might be an bug- But it`s quite fitting. If you raise your hand against the Grand Theogonist, You are screwed in the Empire.

Outlawstar15a2
    1. if you raise a hand against Grand Theo not surprisingly that you became the persona non grata for all sattelits of Empire.
    2. We must check it. Thx
    3. Yes, all other units become accessible.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sorrow View Post
    Gentlemen, please read the first post. It is not there just for fun
    ye ok I have seen the first page before but I played in 1.0 where I did destroy the other factions and nothing happend except they respawning and kicked my ass.

Im rigth now entertained by a Stirland campaign but im looking in to the possibility to start a chaos faction campaign again and are looking for information on what settlements are needed for my undivided faction.

But I will try to find out in the campaign itself and see when/if it happens....